PLEA President should be fired
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

PLEA President should be fired

Its true! PLEA has done absolutely nothing for its members during this corona crap! You all talk a big game and take our money but you fail to give us anthing nor answer our calls and/or emails!

The President should be FIRED! Plus, many of us have cancelled our membership with this joke of a union.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its true! PLEA has done absolutely nothing for its members during this corona crap! You all talk a big game and take our money but you fail to give us anthing nor answer our calls and/or emails!

The President should be FIRED! Plus, many of us have cancelled our membership with this joke of a union.
    Calm down Forrest the officers know PLEA does more for them than the all talk PBA

Unregistered
    Calm down Forrest the officers know PLEA does more for them than the all talk PBA
    Oh yeah. You may want to check on those few officers left since you didn’t help them during this pandemic.

By the way, how’s that vote going in Aventura?! ?! Lol

Unregistered

You didn’t cancel shit Steadman

Unregistered
    Oh yeah. You may want to check on those few officers left since you didn’t help them during this pandemic.

By the way, how’s that vote going in Aventura?! ?! Lol
    Just the mere fact that a vote will be taken is indicative of how members dislike Stahl and the PBA weakness. They want real representation
    Any other questions Steadman? I mean Forrest Gump.

Unregistered

Preso And the Crap EVP and VP -some lawyers too

Everyone knows John was behind this whole idea. Smear my once Buddy like we both did Rivera, The same thing he did, now is doing it again. Recently. He was here at our station passing out cupcakes ,donuts and coffee like that A gift. You know the doughnut gets you a hand shake & my vote. LMAFO!!!
    My LT told me the PBA don’t need brand new trucks.that were $80 k each. for. It was a waste of our dues!!!!!! They could’ve drove county vehicles. They don’t need to go to all those expensive lunches. PBA credit card which is basically our dues. He also shared the big push to see the bills and accounts that never happened. Where’s the transparency? This wife knows so much I would use it to my advantage if I was the opposing side.Or she stayed to protect him ...
    (so no one questioned the bruises she always had ) this guy is a POS!! That’s what you expect to lead us into future! These Guys makes 2 Paychecks one from the PBA for doing ZERO but joking up friends & planning parties! Another from MDPD. But they do nothing but talk shit about everyone! Steadman with his off color comments too is no better & Hiding Jenkins show the wife of 20 years Respect! We all know what you did. 🤢😈 Treat your family Right. respect the mother of your children BE A MAN!! and maybe people will respect you!

Northside Knows, South District KNOWS the real deal... you left a 33 spewing over there. And we know Now Kendall Knows. STOP be a Man. Stand !

They BOTH- did not provide anything to help their union. Amongst us. We come 1st. We are in the Front line. They collect a paycheck! Protect US!!!!
    My Fellow Family in Brown Love you & Pray for you.

Unregistered
    Just the mere fact that a vote will be taken is indicative of how members dislike Stahl and the PBA weakness. They want real representation
    Any other questions Steadman? I mean Forrest Gump.
    How did that vote at Aventura PD go for you Domingo and PLEA???? Lol!

Unregistered
    Going strong Steadman. How’s your PBA doing with all the in-house fighting?

Unregistered
    Going strong Steadman. How’s your PBA doing with all the in-house fighting?
    And more lies of PLEA. Just spoke to my buddy from Aventura and it failed to pass by a landslide. Your a joke PLEA.

Unregistered
    And more lies of PLEA. Just spoke to my buddy from Aventura and it failed to pass by a landslide. Your a joke PLEA.
    Steadman: “your” and “you’re” really phucks you up doesn’t it? In another post, which I know damn well You read, I gave you some English lessons. Please refer to that lesson again.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast