Fhp salary
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fhp salary

Unregistered

Fhp salary

Yo I just checked out the salary I was thinking about applying but 46,000 starting man I really wanna get my foot in the door but that pay. I thought FHP was Atleast 52,000

Unregistered
    Yo brahhhhh. Do you really think anyone who reads this stuff:
    1- cares whether or not you apply
    2- has any control on what starting pay is
    3- reread both 1 and 2

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yo I just checked out the salary I was thinking about applying but 46,000 starting man I really wanna get my foot in the door but that pay. I thought FHP was Atleast 52,000

Then go somewhere else...plain and simple. If you are trying to get your foot in the door with no experience and no degree take what you can.

Unregistered
    You're stupid. You sound like an entitled millennial. You want to apply with us with NO experience; yet, complain about our salary? What do you have to offer us that you deserve a higher salary? And don't say some crap piece of a degree. I started here at 32k and I was forever grateful, on top of the fact they dropped 10k to train me. I have a multitude of great benefits that made up for the low pay but I am humble. You should be, too. Go apply at Mcdonalds or Chick-Fil-A and tell me what you think of their salary then. **** eater.

Unregistered
    Well your really going to be disappointed because starting is like 41,900 in a non CAD county.

Unregistered
    Do you guys know if came into the FHP academy as an LRC and left before my 2 years, would I still have to pay the patrol back even though I was already certified? Any answers would be appreciated and stay safe.

Unregistered
    Do you guys know if came into the FHP academy as an LRC and left before my 2 years, would I still have to pay the patrol back even though I was already certified? Any answers would be appreciated and stay safe.
    Yes. You have to sign an agreement saying you will pay fhp back.

Unregistered

Lightbulb Don't worry about it.

Yes. You have to sign an agreement saying you will pay fhp back.
    Many higher paying agencies will pay any penalties you incur for leaving an agency early. I also seriously doubt FHP will even come after you for that money. They have far more dire situations to deal with, especially now.

Unregistered

Expierence

I gained my 1st police career with FHP. Worked for them for 7 years. Left for PSP and the expierence helped alot. Now making over $100,000/yr with very little over time. Base is around $90,000 not to mention a better pension, better benefits, and more then just traffic. I encourage you to work for FHP. But, get out asap for a career that you can retire on and not have to work again. Just remember cut off age for alot of State Police agencies is 40. Good luck to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast