Weapons fhp carry
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Weapons fhp carry

Do fhp carry AR-15 or shotguns besides there normal handgun?

Unregistered
    Both shotgun and rifle are carried in addition to the duty gun.

Unregistered
    And we wussed out to Glock and got screwed with that POS again because the only way they can get anyone to take their worthless guns is to sue and force someone to take them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And we wussed out to Glock and got screwed with that POS again because the only way they can get anyone to take their worthless guns is to sue and force someone to take them.
    I bet it will go “bang” when you pull the trigger. Don’t be so dramatic.

Unregistered
    What's wrong with Glock, they seem fine to me?

Unregistered
    There is a huge debate about which is better: Glock or Sig Saur. Glock fans swear by them. I have never shot a Glock.

Unregistered
    The entire federal LE universe issues Glocks now, with Secret Service and CBP (the largest LE agency in the US) trading in their Sigs and H&Ks respectively. USSS literally has no budget constraints when it comes to weapons and still went with Glock.

Unregistered
    The entire federal LE universe issues Glocks now, with Secret Service and CBP (the largest LE agency in the US) trading in their Sigs and H&Ks respectively. USSS literally has no budget constraints when it comes to weapons and still went with Glock.
    No one has ever said the Feds were smart. GLOCK bribes everyone or sues everyone to make them take their weapons. Face it fanboy, GLOCK sucks and everyone knows it. We whimped out and gave in again to the looser because we were afraid of a law suit.

Unregistered
    it's not that anything is wrong, it's that they lost to another brand and got their feelings hurt, so they sued to make us take them. That to me makes them pieces of crap. If they're so perfect why do so many people mod them to make them better. If they're so perfect why did they have to sue to make us take them. Face it, you'll never be able to justify they're better than the other brands when they had to force us to take them. They've lost all the respect anyone with a brain could give them. Make a good product that everyone wants, instead of mob bossing people to take your product.

Unregistered
    Military doesn't. Your argument holds no weight..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast