Promotional testing
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Promotional testing

Dear Sheriff,

Do you find it sad that less than 15 people in total tested for Sgt. and Lt.? It is time for you to increase the pay raise for promotion. 5% is not an incentive to promote. While you are at it try and fix the discrepancies in pay gaps between the ranks, like you said you were going to do.

There is no reason a deputy should be making more than a Sgt and Lt.'s. And no reason Sgt.'s should be making more than Lt's and so on and so on. From my understanding this has been a long standing issue, which you are not totally responsible for, but you are Sheriff and every minute you allow it to continue it becomes 100% your fault.

We don't need to hear excuses, because you knew this was an issue when you ran. You said you would fix it, but have done nothing in three plus years. I would love to be able to send you this in an e-mail or talk to you in person, but I feel I would be punished if I did. Most people are afraid to speak up, because they don't want to be banished to mid-nights or black balled and never getting a shot at anything other than patrol.

Do the right thing and fix this issue please. It is your duty.

Unregistered
    This is the craziest pay scale ever. You can just bide your time and eventually get 15% or you can bust your ass, learn everything you can, get degrees, test well, get promoted..... and make less than the guy who slacks off and EVENTUALLY gets promoted after taking DS1, SD, and MD. The current system actually creates a disincentive to promote.

Unregistered
    The Sheriff cares about one thing and one thing only and that is him. Don’t be fooled by all the fake we are family BS. He would slice everyone of our throats to save himself. He is not as honorable as he portrays himself to be. One day all of his misdoings will come to light. I am just glad I am no longer there to be around his self.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Sheriff cares about one thing and one thing only and that is him. Don’t be fooled by all the fake we are family BS. He would slice everyone of our throats to save himself. He is not as honorable as he portrays himself to be. One day all of his misdoings will come to light. I am just glad I am no longer there to be around his self.
    I can say for 100% certainty that I believe this to be true. Remember before he ran for Sheriff? When he was in IA? He used creative report writing to screw over and kill the careers of some, but let others skate by.

Unregistered
    Rumor has it the Sheriff just bought himself a new "patrol car" with about 500 horsies under the hood. Must be nice to have such extravagant tastes when the taxpayers are footing the bill. More to come.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Special Olympics Wandy Poo

Unregistered

Someone is going to hell

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoever did this needs to get right with the Lord!! 🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Someone shaved his mangy ass beard

https://pasteboard.co/J5cxZIk.jpg

Unregistered
    Lets say a "deputy" falsified a time sheet on several occasions and got caught, should they be terminated? Or should they be moved then promoted later on with no disciplinary action?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast