Promotional testing - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Why was a former narcotics Sgt allowed to show up to work smelling of alcohol, wreck a narcotics truck while drunk on duty and allowed to falsify his time sheet for years, stealing no telling how many thousands of dollars and all that happened to him was that he was transferred to a day shift position. He was then moved to a SRO Sgt position, then promoted to LT and placed over the SRO program. Could it be that said individual worked for the Sheriff, Chief, Asst Chief and so on, at some point and they decided to sweep it under the rug to keep from being exposed for allowing it to continue for such a long period and they all knew about it or should have know about it, since they all approved his time sheet at some point.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not saying don't have an opinion or play dumb or don't tell the truth, but issues within the Sheriff's Office needs to stay in house. Throwing it out there in a public way makes NO ONE look good and only gives criminals a way to weasel out of their cases in court. They can come on here and get enough info to look credible with the judges and the State Attorney. Cops have to face enough crap during the average work day and posting smack on here voluntarily ain't making it a damn bit easier.
    Thats the very attitude that drives a police officer to cover wrongs another police officer does so the public doesn't know

Unregistered
    Thats the very attitude that drives a police officer to cover wrongs another police officer does so the public doesn't know
    You are exactly right. Covering things up so the public doesn't find out is the wrong way to approach things. The better option is to deal with it and be done with it. The Sheriff will deal with issues that he wants to, but if he or one of his boys is involved he will cover it up.

Unregistered
    I'm not saying don't have an opinion or play dumb or don't tell the truth, but issues within the Sheriff's Office needs to stay in house. Throwing it out there in a public way makes NO ONE look good and only gives criminals a way to weasel out of their cases in court. They can come on here and get enough info to look credible with the judges and the State Attorney. Cops have to face enough crap during the average work day and posting smack on here voluntarily ain't making it a damn bit easier.
    Lying cheating dishonest Police Officers are worse than those criminals you speak of. Just think you are getting paid to be a criminal. Kinda do as I say not as I do mentality. Only difference between you and that criminal as you call him is you think your shit dont stink.

Unregistered
    Lying cheating dishonest Police Officers are worse than those criminals you speak of. Just think you are getting paid to be a criminal. Kinda do as I say not as I do mentality. Only difference between you and that criminal as you call him is you think your shit dont stink.
    Randy, why don't you just stfu and get a life? Nobody gives a shit about your opinion because you have no credibility. You took a benign incident, embellished the circumstances and made yourself out to be the victim. You claimed that the MPD IA "railroaded" you. Well dumbass, that wasn't your IA, it was the police officers' IA. You weren't the subject of it, they were. You've been wrong since day one, and everyone from MPD, City Council, SRSO, FDLE and even the SAO all agree that your complaints were unfounded. GET OVER IT!! Move on already. Take the money you won in the lawsuit and go someplace that is more befitting to your crybaby mentally, such as San Francisco, California. Before you say "ummm you COPS have like no business being COPS and stuff" you need to shave your beard because a titty baby b#tch like you have no business wearing a beard.

Shut up Randy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234