Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office FACT vs. FICTION (new series on YouTube) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Keeffe View Post
    Yes, I’ve lost a step, or two, or three, I’ve been too embarrassed to say anything about it before now. However, in one of John Walsh negative write-ups for me towards the end, he stated “Shawn, is a shadow of who he used to be” and he was right.

What does this administration expect after years of betrayal, cumulative stress, insomnia, chronic pain, all while getting screwed over, and lied about by corrupt supervisors and a corrupt administration? How do you expect someone who loves and cares about their job & reputation to react, when their reputation is intentionally and systematically be destroyed?
    The most effective way to destroy the credibility of an honest SSO employee (who has the political high ground) is to lie about him in his annual written evaluation because it is impossible for the employee to defend himself against those kind of false allegations. When it comes to internal corruption and moral character issues at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office, the same supervisory names always resurface. It is systemic at the senior executive level. For example, John Walsh was suspended for 30 days without pay for:

1. John Walsh lied under oath, in multiple interviews (all for the same case)
    2. John Walsh convinced a detective (Mark Macale) to lie as an alibi for him.
    3. Sheriff Tom Knight promoted John Walsh to captain into his executive inner circle.
    4. Here is media documentation of all of the above: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xuH...ew?usp=sharing

John Walsh's "character assassination" (or smear) of Shawn Keeffe serves a specific political purpose that is designed to be compelling. The word "compelling" comes from Kurt Hoffman.

Unregistered

Thumbs up The senior SSO has been hijacked by immoral men

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Keeffe View Post
    Yes, I’ve lost a step, or two, or three, I’ve been too embarrassed to say anything about it before now. However, in one of John Walsh negative write-ups for me towards the end, he stated “Shawn, is a shadow of who he used to be” and he was right.

What does this administration expect after years of betrayal, cumulative stress, insomnia, chronic pain, all while getting screwed over, and lied about by corrupt supervisors and a corrupt administration? How do you expect someone who loves and cares about their job & reputation to react, when their reputation is intentionally and systematically be destroyed?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The most effective way to destroy the credibility of an honest SSO employee (who has the political high ground) is to lie about him in his annual written evaluation because it is impossible for the employee to defend himself against those kind of false allegations. When it comes to internal corruption and moral character issues at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office, the same supervisory names always resurface. It is systemic at the senior executive level. For example, John Walsh was suspended for 30 days without pay for:

1. John Walsh lied under oath, in multiple interviews (all for the same case)
    2. John Walsh convinced a detective (Mark Macale) to lie as an alibi for him.
    3. Sheriff Tom Knight promoted John Walsh to captain into his executive inner circle.
    4. Here is media documentation of all of the above: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xuH...ew?usp=sharing

John Walsh's "character assassination" (or smear) of Shawn Keeffe serves a specific political purpose that is designed to be compelling. The word "compelling" comes from Kurt Hoffman.
    Lest we forget, you left Kurt Hoffman out of the political equation! Politics are nasty and crooked politicians are the dung that makes it smell.

Kurt Hoffman caught lying on official police polygraph: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PG4ZtJzIAm-clV0Ui9vsbRiWZ1lvy9CK/view?usp=sharing[/url]

What now? The senior SSO administration is a rats nest and it needs to be cleaned out and replaced with people who have integrity.

Unregistered
    If you're in the clique then you're all set. You can do no wrong even if it's as bad as having sex with another deputy's wife, getting caught, then going with YOUR wife to file a complaint against the deputy whose wife you had sex with because your wife was upset that he called your wife as you were pulling up your zipper and running back to your marked patrol car to advise her about your adulterous behavior. (Right Captain JW?)

Then you have these bullies acting as if they've received their promotions fairly and honestly picking on those not in the clique. There have been too many employees that started with the idea to do the best hob possible but they challenged some moronic supervisor who then went after them only to have the rest of the bully pulpit attack as well. To sum up the administration's attitude, "One lies and the other(s) swear to it".

I am so thankful I was able to get out with my pension and sanity because there is an American Management consultant named Peter Drucker (1909-2005) who is quoted as saying, "Never push loyal people to the point where they don't give a damn". Too bad the administration doesn't follow that philosophy. Their philosophy is, "The beatings will continue until morale improves".

Unregistered

Thumbs up Institutionalized immorality in the SSO command staff

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you're in the clique then you're all set. You can do no wrong even if it's as bad as having sex with another deputy's wife, getting caught, then going with YOUR wife to file a complaint against the deputy whose wife you had sex with because your wife was upset that he called your wife as you were pulling up your zipper and running back to your marked patrol car to advise her about your adulterous behavior. (Right Captain JW?)

Then you have these bullies acting as if they've received their promotions fairly and honestly picking on those not in the clique. There have been too many employees that started with the idea to do the best hob possible but they challenged some moronic supervisor who then went after them only to have the rest of the bully pulpit attack as well. To sum up the administration's attitude, "One lies and the other(s) swear to it".

I am so thankful I was able to get out with my pension and sanity because there is an American Management consultant named Peter Drucker (1909-2005) who is quoted as saying, "Never push loyal people to the point where they don't give a damn". Too bad the administration doesn't follow that philosophy. Their philosophy is, "The beatings will continue until morale improves".
    Almost everyone who starts employment here as a Sarasota deputy begins with noble and naive ideas.

1. Years 1-3: The smart employees quickly figure out within 3 years that dirty and immoral men are at the top and are running the agency. These fast learners either "get on board" and join the secretive clique -- or they keep silent until they make it to retirement -- and then they leave. Many command staff members are fast learners with charismatic personalities, but they are downright evil. Look at John Walsh and Kurt Hoffman as classic examples.
    2. Years 5-8: It takes the average learner about 5 years to figure out this mess.
    3. Years 8+: It takes the slow learners about 8+ years (if ever) to figure out what's really going on in the senior command staff of the Sarasota Sheriff's Office They are generally unable to get promoted (due to their dullness) or they have been politically burned, so they stay at the bottom (in the trenches, as Ralph Lindeman used to say). Either way, they remain silent and they just keep doing their job, with most of them being totally oblivious to the perjury (lies), immorality, undetected criminal activities and old fashioned in-house "political phucking." Many of the rankless deputies are quite happy to be a zone deputy for 20 to 35 years, just taking burglary reports in patrol or writing tickets in traffic -- on day shift -- until retirement comes.

Group 1 has the highest number of high-risers who get promoted into the evil clique. As you said: "One lies and the others swear to it."

Most of this esoteric knowledge used to remain very secretive because it was impossible to disclose publicly without being identified (and then canned on trumped up allegations), but now, with the advent of the internet, many of these bad things are getting exposed for the public to see. Most rookies refuse to believe in the reality of this garbage, but everyone is eventually enculturated or "institutionalized into it" (see the above 3 steps for a quick review). There is also a large part of the public that refuses to believe this garbage because all they see are the shiny police vehicles with those beautiful flashing red and blue lights on top, but there is more to that reality than polished badges, buttons and guns. There is currently a dirty underside. There are many good people in the Sarasota Sheriff's Office, but the current senior command staff is dirty. Why do you think the FBI refused to grant the current sheriff (Tom Knight) a security clearance? And the FBI was unaware of Kurt Hoffman's incidents involving multiple thefts and failing an official police polygraph.

It would be nice to have an honest sheriff and an honest command staff at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office. When evil men are in charge, the people AND the deputies suffer.

Shawn Keeffe

Sheriffs Office offering a “VIP Platinum Service” ?Do we also have a champagne room?

New episode

If you think what you’ve seen so far is bad, stay tuned. There’s plenty more and they only get worse...

This explains a lot

https://youtu.be/MHPwIaobaw0

Do you really think you’ve seen or heard the worst? Just because people chose not to play the game, doesn’t mean they don’t know how. Keep pushing, its only a matter of time before you or someone close to you gets exposed you POS.

Shawn Keeffe - YouTube

Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office Fact vs. Fiction? Episode 5 drop

Shawn Keeffe

EPISODE 6 Corrupt Sergeant Condemns One of His Own

New episode drop

https://youtu.be/ynWtqLai7jI

To clarify for those unfamiliar with this case. The identified complaints regarding not getting backed-up are only after Sergeant Neil Wilson told me that I was on my own, an island, take care of yourself, just so you know. Furthermore, they are primarily only regarding Deputy Wayne Murphy and when he was available to back-me up, and or Felix, Wilson & or Kasper were available and refused to either back me up or order Murphy to back me up.

In 10 years of service, I never once filed a complaint regarding anyone or about anything. Despite Wayne Murphy being a documented rat, when he told Sergeant Wilson his squad mate was lying. Documented and on that Deputies (not mine) permanent record. Murphy had ZERO reason to RAT on his squad mate.

He claims his only concern on this job is taking care of Neil Wilson and not getting complaints, also known as appeasement. I have PLENTY of documentation spanning two years how many people Murphy has screwed over, not just me. Anyone that has worked for Sgt. Wilson, has to ask “WTF” as anal as Sgt. Wilson is about people taking calls, Ive never heard him order Murphy to do anything. Furthermore, I can’t find A SINGLE EVENT IN TWO YEARS when DISPATCH ASKED ANY UNIT IN THE AREA OF, where Murphy actually took the call. Even when he was 1097 on the scene.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12