Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office FACT vs. FICTION (new series on YouTube)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Facts vs. Fiction

Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office FACT vs. FICTION (new series on YouTube)

Episode 1 - Perjury gets Promotions

You can find these and many other jaw dropping videos on YouTube - Shawn Keeffe. New content will be released regularly, so hit that subscribe button and if you despise of corruption, PLEASE forward those videos and links. My account and videos are NOT monitized. I don’t receive a dime from them.

There’s plenty of content to be dissected and on countless topics, so please be patient. But for now, in the best interest of transparency I feel the most prudent thing for me to focus on the is the worst of the worst offenders, Wilson & Hoffman and I don’t need to spend $400,000 on propaganda to expose them.

I’m hoping Sheriff Knight will do the right thing, since he did agree with all of HR’s findings regarding my complaint. It wasn’t until IA got involved (who reports directly to Kurt A. Hoffman). For those not familiar with my case, Mookie came to my home unannounced and uninvited, where he ran back to his car, I think he may have dropped a Duce, when my Rottie charged at him. Mookie told me if the case doesn’t go my way, not to give up (said that three times). This was prior to him interviewing his first witness. He told me before he started his investigation that it’s conclusion was already predetermined.

Since Sheriff Knight was on the right side of this and concurred with HR, the only suspect that leaves is Hoffman, who’s an attorney, who specializes in employment law, who is terrified of negative publicity and who had a campaign for Sheriff coming up.

Also, for those new to my case. The 34 page complaint I filed wasn’t after the incident between Sgt. Wilson and me that is heard on the audio recording. It wasn’t after he violated federal law. It wasn’t after he repeatedly harassed me, screwed with me. It wasn’t after he assaulted me. It wasn’t even after he lied on my PMP’s to retaliate and ruin my record. The complaint was after 2 YEARS of all the BS above and of going to repeated priority 1 life and death calls when a select few of his people were available to assist. My complaint was clear the back-up issue didn’t include or involve my squad, just a few of Wilson’s and only after he told me “you’re on your own, you’re an island, so take care of yourself.”

Wilson needs to be fired & arrested

Hoffman needs to be disbarred, fired & arrested & personally repay all of his donors because he misled them on who he really is.

https://youtu.be/Kr1t65FZV2

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Facts vs. Fiction View Post
    Episode 1 - Perjury gets Promotions: https://youtu.be/Kr1t65FZV2
    Video link says "unavailable" when it's click on. It looks like someone hit the complaint button pretty quick to get it removed by YouTube. There is an upcoming Sarasota sheriffs election, so this is going to be very interesting, especially since Kurt Hoffman is running. Would Hoffman tell a lie? Or two? Or three? LOL --> Everybody knows the answer to that question, but click here to revisit the archived newspaper article. Oh what a web we weave when we attempt to deceive.

Unregistered
    Episode 1 - Perjury gets Promotions: https://youtu.be/Kr1t65FZV2

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Video link says "unavailable" when it's click on. It looks like someone hit the complaint button pretty quick to get it removed by YouTube. There is an upcoming Sarasota sheriffs election, so this is going to be very interesting, especially since Kurt Hoffman is running. Would Hoffman tell a lie? Or two? Or three? LOL --> Everybody knows the answer to that question, but click here to revisit the archived newspaper article. Oh what a web we weave when we attempt to deceive.
    YouTube is strict about alleged violations. To ensure that your YouTube videos are not deleted, it's best to stick to media articles and public records -- instead of just allegations. Also, since this is an election year, certain people are going to be on the "information warpath" to either disclose facts -- or to cover up facts -- depending on which side of the fence you are standing on. Knowledge is power, which is why Adolf Hitler manipulated propaganda. The American MSM is equally bad.

Unregistered

Sorry, that’s on me.

I’m sorry, that’s on me, as well as some of the typos I just saw. I write these in another format and copy/pate them. When I copy and paste sometimes information gets dropped or rearranged.

The first link was missing the last letter “A”

(I verified this one works)

https://youtu.be/Kr1t65FZV2A

Some people don’t trust links, so you can always goto YouTube and search for my channel.

Shawn Keeffe. (Make sure the last name is spelled right). The logo should be a close-up photo of my Dutch Shepherd.

If anyone has information they want me to cover or disseminate, you can call me. You should have my number and if your don’t, you should know someone that does. You can write/mail it to me at.

Shawn Keeffe
    PO Box 51267
    Sarasota, FL 34232

I will read, listen or discuss anything but I will not publish information that is not supported with evidence and or verified by multiple credible sources, you of course can remain anonymous if I speak with you. I have an overwhelming amount of information, evidence and connections but as I stated for now my reporting will remain narrow in scope subjects but very, very deep in crimes, violations and the like.

Unregistered

Misled his donors?

Episode 1 - Perjury gets Promotions

You can find these and many other jaw dropping videos on YouTube - Shawn Keeffe. New content will be released regularly, so hit that subscribe button and if you despise of corruption, PLEASE forward those videos and links. My account and videos are NOT monitized. I don’t receive a dime from them.

There’s plenty of content to be dissected and on countless topics, so please be patient. But for now, in the best interest of transparency I feel the most prudent thing for me to focus on the is the worst of the worst offenders, Wilson & Hoffman and I don’t need to spend $400,000 on propaganda to expose them.

I’m hoping Sheriff Knight will do the right thing, since he did agree with all of HR’s findings regarding my complaint. It wasn’t until IA got involved (who reports directly to Kurt A. Hoffman). For those not familiar with my case, Mookie came to my home unannounced and uninvited, where he ran back to his car, I think he may have dropped a Duce, when my Rottie charged at him. Mookie told me if the case doesn’t go my way, not to give up (said that three times). This was prior to him interviewing his first witness. He told me before he started his investigation that it’s conclusion was already predetermined.

Since Sheriff Knight was on the right side of this and concurred with HR, the only suspect that leaves is Hoffman, who’s an attorney, who specializes in employment law, who is terrified of negative publicity and who had a campaign for Sheriff coming up.

Also, for those new to my case. The 34 page complaint I filed wasn’t after the incident between Sgt. Wilson and me that is heard on the audio recording. It wasn’t after he violated federal law. It wasn’t after he repeatedly harassed me, screwed with me. It wasn’t after he assaulted me. It wasn’t even after he lied on my PMP’s to retaliate and ruin my record. The complaint was after 2 YEARS of all the BS above and of going to repeated priority 1 life and death calls when a select few of his people were available to assist. My complaint was clear the back-up issue didn’t include or involve my squad, just a few of Wilson’s and only after he told me “you’re on your own, you’re an island, so take care of yourself.”

Wilson needs to be fired & arrested

Hoffman needs to be disbarred, fired & arrested & personally repay all of his donors because he misled them on who he really is.

https://youtu.be/Kr1t65FZV2
    Misled his donors? How dare you! He would never do that. He’s as honest is the day is long. Haven’t you seen how amazing he is according to the Sheriff’s Office Facebook page? The rest of the 1000 employees might as well be reclassified as non-essential. FB would have us believe Kurt is the only employee at the SSO and he does it all.

You have no proof he swindled his campaign donors and no proof he’s ever defrauded anything. Wait, on second thought there was that employment application for another Sheriffs Office that was fraudulent. Oh, then again he did lie on a polygraph examination too.

Ok, you might be onto something... I’ll will be quiet now.

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Keeffe View Post
    I’m sorry, that’s on me, as well as some of the typos I just saw. I write these in another format and copy/pate them. When I copy and paste sometimes information gets dropped or rearranged.

The first link was missing the last letter “A”

(I verified this one works)

https://youtu.be/Kr1t65FZV2A
    Shawn, if you're going to be posting things that might need to be edited (due to typos), then you should register a user-name at leoaffairs because it will allow you to edit any mistakes that you find (as many times as you want to).

Shawn Keeffe

Thank You

Shawn, if you're going to be posting things that might need to be edited (due to typos), then you should register a user-name at leoaffairs because it will allow you to edit any mistakes that you find (as many times as you want to).
    Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it. That is good to know, I was unaware about the editing and it makes sense for me to register regardless. I’m not hiding from them. As they have and will continue to try to write me off as a “disgruntled” ex-employee, I have substantiated ALL of my “outlandish” claims thus far and will continue to do so in the future. They continue to think I am bluffing with my allegations and claims, but hopefully everyone else will see the evidence and the facts for what they are. That’s the difference between us, I’m telling people not to blindly believe what I tell you, look at the evidence and make your own decision. This administration spends close to $400k to tell the public what they should believe, you don’t need to see any evidence, just look at our propaganda.

Yes, I’ve lost a step, or two, or three, I’ve been too embarrassed to say anything about it before now. However, in one of John Walsh negative write-ups for me towards the end, he stated “Shawn, is a shadow of who he used to be” and he was right.

What does this administration expect after years of betrayal, cumulative stress, insomnia, chronic pain, all while getting screwed over, and lied about by corrupt supervisors and a corrupt administration? How do you expect someone who loves and cares about their job & reputation to react, when their reputation is intentionally and systematically be destroyed?

Unregistered

Fact vs. Fiction Episode 2 - On you’re own, an island

Episode 2 - released

https://youtu.be/gzZQ_w9-uM8

Unregistered

I registered but it is not allowing me to post yet

Episode 3 was just released and it should leave everyone speechless. This was very real and actually happened. Col. was aware of this incident, as it was included in my 34 page complaint.

Still sticking with NW being innocent of any wrongdoing.

https://youtu.be/knQjxuReezU

Unregistered

Episode 4

https://youtu.be/14QuUtZj8VI

Kidnappings & Kick-In

Murphy drives away from the scene. Wilson eating his second lunch at Yoders right around the corner from me. Zone 1 was 51 from 301/MLK to the 2600 block of McIntosh Rd/Webber.

KAH claims Wilson did nothing wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast