“The PBA is not here to take sides in this,” - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My White powered donut, don’t be mad. Steadman I am just concerted for your well being. I want to see well and not spiraling out of control. Don’t be so hateful. Sending you 💋
    Again, Mi Negrito buy a dictionary. I assume you meant to say “concern” but who really knows. Estas mal mi negro! It’s ok. That vagisil and anal rub will help you out! Just make sure you lather it up! Lol! No puedo!!! Lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again, Mi Negrito buy a dictionary. I assume you meant to say “concern” but who really knows. Estas mal mi negro! It’s ok. That vagisil and anal rub will help you out! Just make sure you lather it up! Lol! No puedo!!! Lol
    Lord knows that no one knows about lathering you more than you. And as for anal rub, I’m sure your brother has shown you a trick or two.

Unregistered
    Yes, Steadmans’ brother is super gay. But this post is about Steadman revealing that PBA is not there to take sides.
    I want representation that takes my side, not one that doesn’t. PBA has failed miserably. Hopefully they’ll change their policies quickly

Unregistered
    I know but since Steadman has been talking so much about anal rub I wonder if his brother used to do that to Steadman. That’s why he talks about it so much.

Unregistered
    Steadman is a conflict soul. He doesn’t know what sides to take. He’s conflicted with his own sexuality.
    He is conflicted with being loyal to those who have been loyal to him. Just ask Chief Ivy.
    He is conflicted when it comes to relationships and his very own children. He’s conflicted as a fellow officer. He privately says he supports his members but publicly won’t do it.
    He is conflicted because his family has been law breakers, alcoholics and drug addicts. He is conflicted with his religion- he can’t figure out which religion he belongs to.
    So please pray for brother Steadman so that his soul gets healed.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112