“The PBA is not here to take sides in this”

Unregistered

“The PBA is not here to take sides in this”

A recent issue within the county and AvMed has been brewing. Many members have been calling the PBA and get no where.
    Then, the unthinkable happened, Steadman Stahl put it in writing what they say quietly.

That’s right! With the health insurance problems looming over our heads, Steadman Stahl writes “The PBA is not here to take sides in this,”
    And there lies the problem. The PBA has well earned the reputation of not fighting, or caring for its members and now we have it straight from Steadmans’ mouth.
    The PBA should be taking side unless they are getting money from AvMed and they don’t want to upset the golden goose. But, we pay dues money and Steadman is rapidly losing support and respect.
    So, there you have it!!!! PBA won’t take your said is another way to say it.

Unregistered
    I’ve heard enough quite frankly. I’m ready to change NOW. Honestly I don’t wish to be represented by PBA one more day than we have to.

Unregistered
    That’s crazy. That’s why we are looking to change. We want someone who will take our side exclusively. Bye bye PBA and incompetent Steadman Stahl.

Unregistered
    I definitely want a union that exclusively on my side. I know I’m voting for change.