Layoffs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Layoffs

Unregistered
    The IG was supposed to be an outside look into FMPD from a new viewpoint however somehow they managed to hire a guy before even advertising the position.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If lay offs or pay cuts are brought to table. Last time better be a life lesson. Vote for layoffs cause you’ll never get that money back. The layoffs can start with the last 50 Diggz diversity hires vs quality hires, two deputy chiefs, inspector general, 4 captains, mango Mitch, cold case detectives, way too many abbreviated speciality units that can all work patrol , scrap the newspress building plans, sell the real time crime center & all the useless equipment inside it. Saheed, I just saved you millions.
    I bet city council is wishing they didn’t give diggs that huge raise that he did not deserve

Unregistered
    I don't want to hear no crap from Streets, the Ward 3 female who is friends with drug dealers and The Corona Virus Councilman in Ward 4 when it comes time for police contract budget talks. Our city is giving away money to small business in Fort Myers whom were effected by the Coronavirus epidemic. Are you kidding me the Governments of Cape Coral, Sanibel, Naples, and unincorporated Lee County is not doing the same. Our city leaders are crazy.

So basically if Jimmy Jock Lee who was released from prison years ago for felony drug distribution who happens to now have a 501.3 non-for profit business which he is claiming to throw parties for at risk juveniles to keep them out of trouble. And these parties have rappers with criminal rap sheets 3 miles long. Which is a cover up for his Jimmy Jock Lee's now 24 hours a day enhanced drug distribution.

This is the type of people who are qualifying for grants funds from the city which does not need to be paid back. City Council if you got this type of money to hand out, SHOW THE POLICE THE MONEY BABY, TREAT US RIGHT.

Unregistered
    Here is the issue. City Hall hates the police department. The citizens hate the police. There is still money there. PD will not see a nickel. But there will be no layoffs.

Unregistered
    Why wouldnt you hate the police we are our own worse enemy. We have bike guys sitting at Jackson and bay watching tv for hours on end and traffic guys sitting at golfview for hours. We need to start self policing and acknowledge our issues before we can demand respect.

Unregistered
    Those two bike guys again. You haven’t posted about them in three days. And the three traffic guys. Fuey. Maybe you should’ve put in for one of those units and made them better? Why would you when you could be one of 20 SROs who do less than any one of the five guys you’re always complaining about. They literally do nothing. I’m not defending any of them but I think you’ve forgotten about who the real thieves are. I mean besides you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't want to hear no crap from Streets, the Ward 3 female who is friends with drug dealers and The Corona Virus Councilman in Ward 4 when it comes time for police contract budget talks. Our city is giving away money to small business in Fort Myers whom were effected by the Coronavirus epidemic. Are you kidding me the Governments of Cape Coral, Sanibel, Naples, and unincorporated Lee County is not doing the same. Our city leaders are crazy.

So basically if Jimmy Jock Lee who was released from prison years ago for felony drug distribution who happens to now have a 501.3 non-for profit business which he is claiming to throw parties for at risk juveniles to keep them out of trouble. And these parties have rappers with criminal rap sheets 3 miles long. Which is a cover up for his Jimmy Jock Lee's now 24 hours a day enhanced drug distribution.

This is the type of people who are qualifying for grants funds from the city which does not need to be paid back. City Council if you got this type of money to hand out, SHOW THE POLICE THE MONEY BABY, TREAT US RIGHT.
    Uncle fester please stay off LEO Affairs. This has been that never was is so bankrupt in life his little joy is get on here. Actually there's no way in hell Mac wrote this. Has anyone read one of his narratives lately? Oh my god he needs hooked on phonics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12