Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s this simple. The cops will let happen what will happen. It’s KH and EB going around threatening jobs, patrol and Sgt’s for their personal benefit.
    No there is a common denominator in all this, and that is the shitty cops that go promoted! Period. I think you should go by work history!! Some cops that are there would not like their histories brought to light, or can get a job as a cop in ANY OTHER AGENCY. ANYWHERE!!!

Unregistered
    EB, you will be the only employee there. It’s yours! If chief goes most are leaving for LEO and civilian jobs elsewhere. Good luck.
    Why the F would EB want it!

Unregistered
    "Those who wrote statements and rallied around the old guard will eventually pay the price."

Let it be understood, our citizens of Port Richey are well aware of past history of both the city itself and specific current employees.

The PD is supported and backed by the community served. Insinuations of the PD being shut down because there are questions as to the conditions of the Chief's untimely retirement are both ridiculous and a further attempt to muffle the voices of anyone questioning this, including City and PD employees.

The PD will be shut down only when and if, the citizens decide you are no longer to be trusted or relevant. As of now they are 100% behind our PD. There will be no attempt to cut Police services due to questioning management or employees for the TRUTH, . Any rotten apples can be thrown out without cutting down the whole tree. Any back door maneuvering within the PD or by city officials are UNDER SCRUTINY and investigation. Threatening PD employees to "keep your mouths shut" or that "those who wrote statements and rallied around the old guard will eventually pay the price" is a definitive threat which will not be tolerated, and may result in departmental and possibly criminal charges.

Someone said, "Understandably, the chief resigning is a “oh shit”, but as an officer it’s not your responsibility to worry about it." - It absolutely is a matter for Officers to have concern over - . Any officer who says it doesn't matter who they report to, whether or not the chain of command is honest, trustworthy, has integrity, is trained, educated, and a good leader should not be on the PRPD. Officers - keep asking questions, voice your concerns - do your job which is to PROTECT THIS CITY which includes any mismanagement from within. I've been told by many, residents and businesses within this community are indeed doing their own checks and balances regarding not only the Retirement of the Chief but other issues including mis, mal and non.

------On my honor, I will never betray my badge, my integrity, my character or the public trust. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions.-------------

Unregistered
    No there is a common denominator in all this, and that is the shitty cops that go promoted! Period. I think you should go by work history!! Some cops that are there would not like their histories brought to light, or can get a job as a cop in ANY OTHER AGENCY. ANYWHERE!!!

Unregistered
    "Those who wrote statements and rallied around the old guard will eventually pay the price."

Let it be understood, our citizens of Port Richey are well aware of past history of both the city itself and specific current employees.

The PD is supported and backed by the community served. Insinuations of the PD being shut down because there are questions as to the conditions of the Chief's untimely retirement are both ridiculous and a further attempt to muffle the voices of anyone questioning this, including City and PD employees.

The PD will be shut down only when and if, the citizens decide you are no longer to be trusted or relevant. As of now they are 100% behind our PD. There will be no attempt to cut Police services due to questioning management or employees for the TRUTH, . Any rotten apples can be thrown out without cutting down the whole tree. Any back door maneuvering within the PD or by city officials are UNDER SCRUTINY and investigation. Threatening PD employees to "keep your mouths shut" or that "those who wrote statements and rallied around the old guard will eventually pay the price" is a definitive threat which will not be tolerated, and may result in departmental and possibly criminal charges.

Someone said, "Understandably, the chief resigning is a “oh shit”, but as an officer it’s not your responsibility to worry about it." - It absolutely is a matter for Officers to have concern over - . Any officer who says it doesn't matter who they report to, whether or not the chain of command is honest, trustworthy, has integrity, is trained, educated, and a good leader should not be on the PRPD. Officers - keep asking questions, voice your concerns - do your job which is to PROTECT THIS CITY which includes any mismanagement from within. I've been told by many, residents and businesses within this community are indeed doing their own checks and balances regarding not only the Retirement of the Chief but other issues including mis, mal and non.

------On my honor, I will never betray my badge, my integrity, my character or the public trust. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions.-------------
    Good read for KH and EB. Pay attention!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    amen! Fat boy needs to go....
    breaking news!!!!!!!!

Hey kh did you pay taxes on your off the books job!!!while waiting for your job back !!!!

Yes you know your friend lover boy
    got you jobs doing floors off the books cheating the government!!!!

Oops!!!!!!!
    Thats called tax evasion see what happens when you poke the bear !!!!!fatso!!!!!!

And i can tell this story because you did floor in my house!!!!!!
    Too late stupid !!!!
    Irs wants there money back to pay people back during covid -19
    grow up be happy you have a job!!!

Unregistered
    breaking news!!!!!!!!

Hey kh did you pay taxes on your off the books job!!!while waiting for your job back !!!!

Yes you know your friend lover boy
    got you jobs doing floors off the books cheating the government!!!!

Oops!!!!!!!
    Thats called tax evasion see what happens when you poke the bear !!!!!fatso!!!!!!

And i can tell this story because you did floor in my house!!!!!!
    Too late stupid !!!!
    Irs wants there money back to pay people back during covid -19
    grow up be happy you have a job!!!
    https://www-wtsp-com.cdn.ampproject....2F67-445892680

Unregistered

You are a hero

A 4 year old story that FDLE unfounded. What a comeback...

Unregistered
    Let’s see with the IRS says when they audit you. I don’t think that will be unfounded like your fake news story was. FYI your boy Noah got fired from the news agency shortly after his fake news story.

Unregistered

Enough is enough

Looking in unbiased I recall FDLE doing an 8 month investigation about this and closing it with no wrongdoing. I would assume if there was any criminal activity there would have been arrests.

I will say this though. As a city resident I supported the city from dissolution. I'm getting tired of the childish bickering between what I assume are cops or other residents. If this continues, maybe it’s time that we closed the police station and city down.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast