Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chief

Unregistered

Can’t We Get Along?

Seriously, everyone needs to check themselves. Unless it’s spoken from the horse’s mouth we don’t know what happened! That’s the problem here, everyone hates what they have and wants change. When change happens you cry. As a patrol officer your job is to take your ungrateful ass to work where YOU choose to protect and serve the citizens of Port Richey. Nothing more. Same for the sergeants, the detective, and the captain. The Chief deals with the political BS and the City Management. He fills the Captain in and gets advice from there. Honestly I feel for the Chief but it’s no one’s business but his, name he CM and the citizens. Don’t get involved if you want a career here because it’s not going to work out for you if you stick your nose in places it doesn’t belong. Do your job, stay in your lane. You won’t make it elsewhere doing this. Make this place great by doing a fantastic job on the road. Earn your stripes, be selected as captain, take the honor of chief and make this place great.

Mustache Ride

I want one!

Please pick me! I’d love to be a sergeant when this all blows over!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously, everyone needs to check themselves. Unless it’s spoken from the horse’s mouth we don’t know what happened! That’s the problem here, everyone hates what they have and wants change. When change happens you cry. As a patrol officer your job is to take your ungrateful ass to work where YOU choose to protect and serve the citizens of Port Richey. Nothing more. Same for the sergeants, the detective, and the captain. The Chief deals with the political BS and the City Management. He fills the Captain in and gets advice from there. Honestly I feel for the Chief but it’s no one’s business but his, name he CM and the citizens. Don’t get involved if you want a career here because it’s not going to work out for you if you stick your nose in places it doesn’t belong. Do your job, stay in your lane. You won’t make it elsewhere doing this. Make this place great by doing a fantastic job on the road. Earn your stripes, be selected as captain, take the honor of chief and make this place great.
    Thanks 9025 for the do as I say not as I do speech! You really are ready for your bars. Next you'll tell us not to drink and drive.

Unregistered
    Don’t stick your noise where it doesn’t belong? Realty KH? I guess that doesn’t apply to you when you run up front and tell PD business to the CM and mayor (mayor in and off duty). All of which is seen and heard by ppl back there near the CM office. Earn your strips? I believe the Sgt’s that you continue to threat did when they actually TOOK A TEST for their position!! Yet you bagged the CM to have the Chief make you a det/sergeant with NO test. Now you want an admin position without any effort? Go eat a cat shit sandwich..

The fact of the matter is KH you would NEVER make it anywhere else with the nonsense that you get up to. You are in your mid 40’s so grow the hell up. You have tried to get hired by multiple other agencies (including your brothers), and been turned down by every single one because ppl know you and hate you guts. Already had a seasoned ofc. leave to go to a different agency because of your mouth and continued threats, in particular against the Sgt’s. He was actually a REAL DETECTIVE at another agency. Many officers also heard you keep threatening the Sgt’s jobs (sad part is there are two Sgt’s that actually supported you and yet you continue your threats). I don’t agree with GL and JC supporting you but hey just throw them under the buss too!

This time there will be multiple memos describing your threats, lies, and comments made. The PBA won’t get you out of this one and they support the Chief, not you. In fact they are aware if your antics and they don’t support you like they once did. Neither does any officer there support you. When this all fails maybe it’s time to call it a career in law enforcement. You will have 0 support except for your newly found friend EB who will be on his way out shortly if he keeps running off at the mouth.

Unregistered
    Who wants change? You should be thankful for what GD has done for this agency. This is typical back door crap that the CM and ST are doing. ST needs to keep his nose out of Pd business. The daily operation of the Pd shouldn’t involve him. The citizens see this and I have heard that both my not be around long because of their crap.

Unregistered
    Don’t stick your noise where it doesn’t belong? Realty KH? I guess that doesn’t apply to you when you run up front and tell PD business to the CM and mayor (mayor in and off duty). All of which is seen and heard by ppl back there near the CM office. Earn your strips? I believe the Sgt’s that you continue to threat did when they actually TOOK A TEST for their position!! Yet you bagged the CM to have the Chief make you a det/sergeant with NO test. Now you want an admin position without any effort? Go eat a cat shit sandwich..

The fact of the matter is KH you would NEVER make it anywhere else with the nonsense that you get up to. You are in your mid 40’s so grow the hell up. You have tried to get hired by multiple other agencies (including your brothers), and been turned down by every single one because ppl know you and hate you guts. Already had a seasoned ofc. leave to go to a different agency because of your mouth and continued threats, in particular against the Sgt’s. He was actually a REAL DETECTIVE at another agency. Many officers also heard you keep threatening the Sgt’s jobs (sad part is there are two Sgt’s that actually supported you and yet you continue your threats). I don’t agree with GL and JC supporting you but hey just throw them under the buss too!

This time there will be multiple memos describing your threats, lies, and comments made. The PBA won’t get you out of this one and they support the Chief, not you. In fact they are aware if your antics and they don’t support you like they once did. Neither does any officer there support you. When this all fails maybe it’s time to call it a career in law enforcement. You will have 0 support except for your newly found friend EB who will be on his way out shortly if he keeps running off at the mouth.
    Amen! Fat boy needs to go....

Unregistered
    Can’t we all get along? Meanwhile you threaten sergeants by “replacing them” get a life moron. Sorry, there will be no team Howard here, ever.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustache Ride View Post
    Please pick me! I’d love to be a sergeant when this all blows over!
    EB, you will be the only employee there. It’s yours! If chief goes most are leaving for LEO and civilian jobs elsewhere. Good luck.

Right Meow

Wow

I hope y’all work things out. Sitting here and venting does nothing unless you talk it out with each other. How about let things go as they should? Understandably, the chief resigning is a “oh shit”, but as an officer it’s not your responsibility to worry about it. As far as the detective goes, give him a chance to show you how good he can be. But no, persecute him again for being guilty by association. AND don’t vent here where the world can see!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Meow View Post
    I hope y’all work things out. Sitting here and venting does nothing unless you talk it out with each other. How about let things go as they should? Understandably, the chief resigning is a “oh shit”, but as an officer it’s not your responsibility to worry about it. As far as the detective goes, give him a chance to show you how good he can be. But no, persecute him again for being guilty by association. AND don’t vent here where the world can see!!!
    It’s this simple. The cops will let happen what will happen. It’s KH and EB going around threatening jobs, patrol and Sgt’s for their personal benefit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast