Chief
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chief

Unregistered

Chief

What happened with your chief? I liked him and thought he did a good job. Why did he leave all of a sudden?

Unregistered
    He’s not leaving, he’s being forced out by the CM. The PBA is on it and they are backing the PD. The officers there do NOT want this!

Unregistered

Every Time The Rain Stops

To be honest no one knows but those involved. I’m sure everyone will know soon as to why it was “recommended” he resign in light of all the attention this is getting. I hope the vote of confidence the officers have placed in him doesn’t backfire. This aside, is he the world’s greatest chief? No, HOWEVER, he is the best this place has had in a long time and has done the best he can with what he has. He has not stopped. He has been hurt, he has went to battle for the department, and the +60 yo man has cried for and over the City and it’s employees. I believe his heart is in the right place. I hope that it wasn’t something like his emotions for the City that’s gotten him his recommendation to resign. Rumors are out there, the witch hunt has already started. I would like to believe that people can put aside their feelings for one another to seek the truth and avoid persecuting those who are only guilty by association. As a whole the City is operating and each department within the City is doing well. This shouldn’t be a factor in the City’s possible dissolution. People resign for many reasons, though this is weird it’s not a justifiable cause to dissolve the City. However, it will be fuel for the burning match that’s been forever glowing in the corner ready to set the news papers on fire. In the end I hope for the officers and the citizens this works out. As well, I hope the rumors are not true and weren’t acted on as if they were for the City’s governments sake.

Unregistered
    GD being forced out is for the best. Any resistance to his resignation is only bringing a bad light on the city. If this restarts talks of shutting down the department most will be out of jobs. Change is coming and resistance is futile. Those who wrote statements and rallied around the old guard will eventually pay the price. For most of you good things are coming just hang on and shut your mouths. Don't get on board a sinking ship, there will be plenty of SGT spots to fill and I plan on filling them with competent individuals for a change.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    GD being forced out is for the best. Any resistance to his resignation is only bringing a bad light on the city. If this restarts talks of shutting down the department most will be out of jobs. Change is coming and resistance is futile. Those who wrote statements and rallied around the old guard will eventually pay the price. For most of you good things are coming just hang on and shut your mouths. Don't get on board a sinking ship, there will be plenty of SGT spots to fill and I plan on filling them with competent individuals for a change.
    Every cop there wrote a statement minus the 2 ass kissers. I guess you shout start filling all of the spots pal except for KH and his companion EB. This will backfire just as it did the last time KH attempted to pull this one. The moron has got canned from 3 agencies for his loud mouth. History will repeat itself again!

Unregistered
    Let me tell you something buddy, I would rather close the city down than deal with what the CM has planned. GD is the best thing that has happened to this city in years.

KH you will be out of a job and never return to law enforcement because of your lies on previous applications for LEO jobs (all of which you didn’t get). Good luck..

Sincerely city residents.

Unregistered
    KH;
    If you honestly think that you will EVER be the Cap or Chief you are in dreamland. Not only will ALL of the cops grieve it with a no confidence vote, but a majority of the city residents and portion of the council already know your and Tremblay‘a back door plan. It will fail!

Also caught wind that VL ordered the Chief to make you the detective even with your extensive 4 yrs experience at most on the rd (not to include your meat cutting days at Winn-Dixie before you were fired there too.) This putting the other two candidates at a disadvantage as you were already picked before they were interviewed. But hey you are sooo smart that you didn’t even need to test for the position huh? The grievance for that will be coming also. Stay tuned...

Unregistered

FOR THE BEST!!!! GD is the guy that got 10 cars to replace the crap that was there for the past 10 years, he got the new CAD system that will connect with the County for OFFICER SAFETY, changed the uniforms as the officers wanted, got rid of the hideous red graphics on the cars, new vests, weapons, patched relationships with surrounding agency's, the first time ever a member on the unified SWAT team. I could go on and on. The new chief will have nothing to do, and when you do nothing you wont get forced out.

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE TWO KISS ASSES KH AND EB THEY WILL BE ON THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE CRYING SOON BROTHERHOOD STICKS TOGETHER SAD STORY ABOUT TWO LOSERS WHO ARE THESE IDIOTS KH AND EB

Unregistered
    FOR THE BEST!!!! GD is the guy that got 10 cars to replace the crap that was there for the past 10 years, he got the new CAD system that will connect with the County for OFFICER SAFETY, changed the uniforms as the officers wanted, got rid of the hideous red graphics on the cars, new vests, weapons, patched relationships with surrounding agency's, the first time ever a member on the unified SWAT team. I could go on and on. The new chief will have nothing to do, and when you do nothing you wont get forced out.

SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE TWO KISS ASSES KH AND EB THEY WILL BE ON THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE CRYING SOON BROTHERHOOD STICKS TOGETHER SAD STORY ABOUT TWO LOSERS WHO ARE THESE IDIOTS KH AND EB
    Well said. The cops all stuck together and when the CM is shown the door soon, the plan will fail.

Unregistered

Nice try Howard

I support chief and I’m not a Sgt. You wanna fire me? I am already looking for another job, so they can close the doors for all I care. The ones behind this have issues and cannot get hired at other agencies so I’m told (lies on apps). I won’t work for Howard. I have no issues it’s my first Leo job.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast