Nasty
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nasty

Unregistered

Nasty

Herbello you played Emily when your wife was out.

Unregistered
    Why is everyone jealous? Yes, he took me to his house when his wife was out of town. So what? Yes, we had sex. Poor old guy, I thought he was going to have an asthma attack from all the huffing and puffing. He even offered to take me to DR with his friends. He’s talked so much about the sex parties and the amounts of fun I’d have. I’ll go anywhere as long there is sex drugs and alcohol involved. He told me there is plenty of that there. I Can’t wait!

Orly
    Drugs? Can I come?

Unregistered
    Every Juan iz welcum tooo go to get hoooker in DR wif mi.

Unregistered

Pretending to Mrs. Poveda I see

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is everyone jealous? Yes, he took me to his house when his wife was out of town. So what? Yes, we had sex. Poor old guy, I thought he was going to have an asthma attack from all the huffing and puffing. He even offered to take me to DR with his friends. He’s talked so much about the sex parties and the amounts of fun I’d have. I’ll go anywhere as long there is sex drugs and alcohol involved. He told me there is plenty of that there. I Can’t wait!

Well all of that above clearly was not me Emilie Poveda, stop slandering me and Herbie because those events never took place and you guys are so desperately obsessed with either me or herbie that you pretend to be me to trash talk on here instead of saying to a persons face , if you want to call me you have my number , I was nothing but good to that department , more of a man than any of you, have the balls and shoot me a call , by the way I’m not a keyboard warrior. It’s Me Emilie poveda, don’t provoke me cause I have enough to ruin just about all of you so get a life and worry about yourself , didn’t think there were so many snakes in such a small municipality, truth is you are just a bunch of haters that will never be anyone or anything taken serious wherever you may go. I’m perfectly fine and happy thanks for asking

Unregistered
    That's nice and all. But u still a ho!

Unregistered
    lol a ho ? again bunch of illiterate haters 🤣 you can call me what you like but ur probably mad you couldn’t hit it 🤷🏼*♀️

Unregistered
    Lol. Really. Who cant hit that. Your point

Unregistered
    Rebuilt title Who’s this ?? 😂😂

Unregistered
    EP. te has metido a todo el mundo. Hasta te comiste a el enanito anciano herbellito. Cuando se entere la cara de perra de la esposa de el té va a ir encima. Esa perra muerde y protege su dinerito. Ella no va a dejar que le tumben el que la mantiene. Maybe hacen una película los tres. Todo es posible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast