Restaurant shout outs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Restaurant shout outs

So glad there are LEO's out there that have nothing better to do on patrol than be food critics. Maybe these morons can squeeze some police work in, when they're not too busy playing with their phones. Perhaps C.D. can review dog groomers for us next, probably gets her hair and nails done there too.

Unregistered
    Actual police work in Pasco? Anyone who knows anything knows how funny that is. I wonder if many of them could catch a cold.

Unregistered
    For someone with such a negative opinion and distaste for this agency, I’m surprised you follow their social media accounts. I’m sure they appreciate their fan base, including you big guy, and benefit from the “views”.

Unregistered
    This guy has no idea what actually goes on inside the agency. He just trolls news outlets and social media for any reason to have an opinion. While at the same time completely lacking any common sense. Get some help bud, move on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For someone with such a negative opinion and distaste for this agency, I’m surprised you follow their social media accounts. I’m sure they appreciate their fan base, including you big guy, and benefit from the “views”.
    I dont follow them, I read it in a Bay News 9 article. That WAS their reason for recording themselves on duty, media attention, dont you think... "big guy"? They should be reprimanded for doing that nonsense on duty, but anything that gets PSO on the news gives Nocc-hole a reason to pat himself on the back. Fan base? LOL, anyone that knows those 3 tools would know that their fans are few and far between.

Unregistered
    This guy has no idea what actually goes on inside the agency. He just trolls news outlets and social media for any reason to have an opinion. While at the same time completely lacking any common sense. Get some help bud, move on.
    I don't think anyone needs to troll to see some feeble P.R. attempt by Pasco. One only needs to turn on the TV to see Nacho or one of his retards flying their flag.

Unregistered
    There’s nothing funnier than watching you butt hurt losers patting yourselves on the back while you try and defend the nonsense known as Pasco. The best you losers can come up with is to attack someone exercising their right to freedom of speech because it hurts your feewings. Get some tissue clown posse and circle up them units

Unregistered
    Know what goes on inside the agency? Possibly not much ever read your stats? Gee and we thought it was catching bad guys not playing the role in the laughing stock of the Bay area

Unregistered
    Someone is feeling triggered huh? Lol

Unregistered
    Someone is feeling triggered huh? Lol
    Who would that be?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast