Pba - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pba

Unregistered

PBA actually looking out for ABT?

Anyone get the email from the PBA today (3/26/21) about reclassification?

Unregistered
    And you don’t think they’ll just not fill open spots, add is2’s and qar the crap out of agents until they leave? They may not reclass people but they’ll find ways to drive people out until there down to the numbers they want

Unregistered

To be continued....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And you don’t think they’ll just not fill open spots, add is2’s and qar the crap out of agents until they leave? They may not reclass people but they’ll find ways to drive people out until there down to the numbers they want
    The funny thing about making enemies by the dozens is that eventually you cross one who can play your game much better. Stay tuned.

Unregistered
    So did the PBA actually help or was all this in the governors budget recommendation just to show 6% cuts knowing the legislature wouldn’t need or bother with them?

Unregistered
    I want my winter jacket and hat

Unregistered

Winter Jackets

They ordered one size for the jackets and that was medium. If it fits, you may keep your job....

Unregistered
    “The potential merger from sworn to civilian personnel at ABT is not in the budget proposals. Furthermore, we have been advised by the agency that this issue is no longer being pursued.“

https://www.flpba.org/2021/03/29/cap...march-26-2021/

Unregistered
    “The potential merger from sworn to civilian personnel at ABT is not in the budget proposals. Furthermore, we have been advised by the agency that this issue is no longer being pursued.“

https://www.flpba.org/2021/03/29/cap...march-26-2021/
    And we still have the same Leadership team who is committed to the same goal taking a different path. Meanwhile we’re losing people in droves and contrary to what the TCO hack that posts on here says we won’t be better for this aka no detrimental effect to the agency. They start circling the wagons and posting propaganda here when we begin spitting facts or even opinions that run contrary to sabotage mafias master plan.

Unregistered
    That’s all good and great. My office is down by more than half, captain spoke to chief who said were holding off on agents well probably add some IS2’s shortly. Meaning there still going through with the plan

Unregistered
    Meaning there still going through with the plan
    35 sworn either by land or by sea! By the power of Gray Skull I command it!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast