Pba - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pba

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wel they crapped the bed on the winter jackets. Winters almost over where ar they?
    Let me tell u it was 81 degree in city of Miami today. I do not need winter coat. I need update on status of this job to no if I must continue process with 3 agencies in which I have applied. But this useless racket of PBA not tell us nothing.

Unregistered
    PBA sure isn’t making any noise for you people so what gives?

Unregistered
    PBA sure isn’t making any noise for you people so what gives?
    Patience my friend. They don't want to jeopardize the sweet dual climate jacket deal.

Unregistered
    And the hats. Where are the hats?

Unregistered
    And the hats. Where are the hats?
    The hats and jackets are in they only ordered 35 each for the remaining sworn component.

Unregistered
    We are too small and out of the way for PBA to care. Seriously, have you seen an outcry about our demise? No love for regulators, especially the “fun police.”

Unregistered
    We are too small and out of the way for PBA to care. Seriously, have you seen an outcry about our demise? No love for regulators, especially the “fun police.”
    Don't worry about kids drinking... "it's a rite of passage...." According to Tardman and his butt buddy Halsey.

Unregistered
    Don't worry about kids drinking... "it's a rite of passage...." According to Tardman and his butt buddy Halsey.
    There you go blaming the chief again. HB might have said it, but TP SW and DM ran with it to accomplish the great sabotage of 2021. The chief is a good man.

Unregistered
    The chief is horrible.

Unregistered
    The chief is horrible.
    u on here posting for tp and running cheef down on different thread yous a buster and u not bout 2 roll up on nobody

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast