Pba
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pba

Unregistered

Pba

Look at the pba Facebook page. Every state agency has had a letter sent to their agency head demanding hazard pay except ABt. Good job Carolyn.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at the pba Facebook page. Every state agency has had a letter sent to their agency head demanding hazard pay except ABt. Good job Carolyn.
    The chief would not even send some of us in Dade and Broward an extra pair of pants. If you think this current administration is going to give us anything you’re smoking crack rocks. This administration hates us and you’re going to need all the help you can get if you contract this because they would rather tweet UFC than get you PPE. The way the admin treat the agents they will probably throw a party in puzzle palace if a few agents get sick.

Unregistered

0%

Say good bye to that 3% raise this year.

Unregistered
    Just an FYI....Heard there was an employee in Tally headquarters building that tested positive. Be careful out there boys and girls.

Unregistered
    The chief would not even send some of us in Dade and Broward an extra pair of pants. If you think this current administration is going to give us anything you’re smoking crack rocks. This administration hates us and you’re going to need all the help you can get if you contract this because they would rather tweet UFC than get you PPE. The way the admin treat the agents they will probably throw a party in puzzle palace if a few agents get sick.
    Extra pants! When I was an agent if you wanted pants you bought them! Oh please mister can I have new britches? We made our own gloves too. We gathered up all our pocket lint, rolled it out flat, taped it together and made our own gloves. And we liked it! We didn't have fancy coolmax polo shirts. We took our best T's, drew a badge on it and wore it with pride. We were men! We didn't whine about hand sanitizer. We made our own with cheap vodka and lighter fluid. That right we burned the germs off and didn't complain about the smell of burning hair either. We were men! A new car? We didn't get a new car until we had been working 10 years. We were lucky to have a working radio and a/c was a luxury. We worked all day every day and were happy to do it. We never complained we respected our bosses and we like it!

Unregistered
    So you think you need hazard pay on top of your 3% high risk retirement? Stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

Unregistered
    I challenge you to tell me one good thing the pba has done for us??

Unregistered
    I challenge you to tell me one good thing the pba has done for us??
    Ha! You suckers are done! PBA can’t even save your jobs. Just one big pyramid scheme.

Unregistered
    Ha! You suckers are done! PBA can’t even save your jobs. Just one big pyramid scheme.
    Wel they crapped the bed on the winter jackets. Winters almost over where ar they?

Unregistered
    Extra pants! When I was an agent if you wanted pants you bought them! Oh please mister can I have new britches? We made our own gloves too. We gathered up all our pocket lint, rolled it out flat, taped it together and made our own gloves. And we liked it! We didn't have fancy coolmax polo shirts. We took our best T's, drew a badge on it and wore it with pride. We were men! We didn't whine about hand sanitizer. We made our own with cheap vodka and lighter fluid. That right we burned the germs off and didn't complain about the smell of burning hair either. We were men! A new car? We didn't get a new car until we had been working 10 years. We were lucky to have a working radio and a/c was a luxury. We worked all day every day and were happy to do it. We never complained we respected our bosses and we like it!
    Wayne? Is that you😂?? I laughed so hard tea shot out my nose when he told the story of running over an alligator in Moore Haven. Good times! This really is a great place to be. I appreciate everyone here. God bless ABT!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast