Where is PLEA - Page 23
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Where is PLEA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steadman! Re-read your last two posts. You fvk up the English language like no one else can. WTF is “obviouc”. You make up words that do not exist. You are the dumbest human being most of us will ever know. You are one super dumb Mofo dude.
    Go do some 8 balls with Shiver dude and stop wasting your dependency time attempting to write English.
    Go protest with your buddies Domingo! Your nothing more than a liar and a POS! Take Stahl with you moron!!!!

Unregistered
    Go protest with your buddies Domingo! Your nothing more than a liar and a POS! Take Stahl with you moron!!!!
    Saw Domingo on Biscayne and 2 Street. Bueno with a hooker too! Naaaaaasty!

Unregistered
    Steadman, that hooker was your trailer trash girlfriend. And she wasn’t that expensive.

Unregistered
    Steadman, that hooker was your trailer trash girlfriend. And she wasn’t that expensive.
    Not as expensive of that whore you call a GF! Hows that IG investigation going for you? Did you finally stop stealing your members dues?

Unregistered
    Not as expensive of that whore you call a GF! Hows that IG investigation going for you? Did you finally stop stealing your members dues?
    At least you admit that my GF, as you state is a higher class chick and yours is a low class trailer chick who has done the entire trailer park.

Unregistered
    At least you admit that my GF, as you state is a higher class chick and yours is a low class trailer chick who has done the entire trailer park.
    Is that what your delusional mind understood from that post Domingo?!?! She a high priced WHORE idiota!!!! Dam you really are S T U P I D!!!! WOOOOOOOW!

Unregistered
    Is that what your delusional mind understood from that post Domingo?!?! She a high priced WHORE idiota!!!! Dam you really are S T U P I D!!!! WOOOOOOOW!
    And your chick is a whore who can’t even give it away free. Because in addition to being skank ass ugly, she smells like the sewer that she lives in. So, thank you for making my case even stronger. Hell, even Shiver wouldn’t do your trailer chick. How many kids does she have? None of those kids have the same father. Trash loves trash.

Unregistered
    And your chick is a whore who can’t even give it away free. Because in addition to being skank ass ugly, she smells like the sewer that she lives in. So, thank you for making my case even stronger. Hell, even Shiver wouldn’t do your trailer chick. How many kids does she have? None of those kids have the same father. Trash loves trash.
    She doesn’t have more kids than your whore mi negrito! LOL!!!! You should really stop calling around Domingo. Yes, I am a PLEA member which knows your nothing more than a fraud and I have said it to your face and will continue.

Unregistered
    Is it true that Domingo was busted in uniform back in the day picking up a prostitute???

Unregistered
    Is it true that Domingo was busted in uniform back in the day picking up a prostitute???
    Domingo is una puuuuuta! Lol

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast