Where is PLEA
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is PLEA

Unregistered

Where is PLEA

I read this post on the main forum and it’s a valid question. All this talk about the OBA and HPOA but where is PLEA in all this? What have they done to support us during this crisis? Yes, I’ve seen HPOA and PBA on social media and the news but what has PLEA done?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I read this post on the main forum and it’s a valid question. All this talk about the OBA and HPOA but where is PLEA in all this? What have they done to support us during this crisis? Yes, I’ve seen HPOA and PBA on social media and the news but what has PLEA done?
    PBA is a sham. PBA pretends while they ride the HPOA coattails. So Steadman stop pretending. As for “OBA”, I have no idea what that is Steadman. (Fingerprints)

Unregistered
    PBA is a sham. PBA pretends while they ride the HPOA coattails. So Steadman stop pretending. As for “OBA”, I have no idea what that is Steadman. (Fingerprints)
    It’s a really simple question Domingo. Even your second grade education can comprehend that we hope. What has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic?

Unregistered
    It’s a really simple question Domingo. Even your second grade education can comprehend that we hope. What has PLEA done for its members and law enforcement during this pandemic?
    More than you and the PBA has. We do not take Phony selfies and pictures to give the illusion that your involved. You are a fraud and I’m glad I was the one to call You out on it.
    Now clean up Your hoarder home and make damn sure your son isn’t breaking into more homes.

Unregistered
    More than you and the PBA has. We do not take Phony selfies and pictures to give the illusion that your involved. You are a fraud and I’m glad I was the one to call You out on it.
    Now clean up Your hoarder home and make damn sure your son isn’t breaking into more homes.
    Again, what has PLEA done for our law enforcement officers or even the community? Failing to answer this simple question only solidifies that PLEA is no where near to being a true union who “support and defends” law enforcement. Major emphasis on “support.” So enlighten us when you actually grow a set of balls and let us know what PLEA has done for us.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    It’s a simple question PLEA. What has PLEA done for law enforcement during this pandemic?

Unregistered
    Again, what has PLEA done for the law enforcement community during this pandemic? Answer = NADA, ZERO, NOTHING. Not even a thanks for a great job, mask, nothing.

Unregistered
    Steadman you must go back to AA meetings. Your stuttering is getting worse. Even though it would be the third time, maybe it’s the charm for you. Stop drinking mate.

Unregistered
    Steadman you must go back to AA meetings. Your stuttering is getting worse. Even though it would be the third time, maybe it’s the charm for you. Stop drinking mate.
    Yeah Stahl maybe your foul body odor comes from all that whiskey fermenting in you. It would help your relationship with the officers if they didn’t have to breath through their mouth when your around.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast