FOP or IUPA will take us with open arms

Unregistered

FOP or IUPA will take us with open arms

Myself and a couple guys have been reaching out to FOP and IUPA representatives. They each have their strong points and both will receive is with open arms.

Unregistered
    Way overdue

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Myself and a couple guys have been reaching out to FOP and IUPA representatives. They each have their strong points and both will receive is with open arms.
    Yeap, but don't believe everything you hear and don't forget that durring these time the City can just call a Fiscal Emergency and there is nothing no one can do!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeap, but don't believe everything you hear and don't forget that durring these time the City can just call a Fiscal Emergency and there is nothing no one can do!
    It’s called financial emergency which has been to the Florida Supreme Court. If our city ever filed it we could drag it out for 6 months. My friend in Miami PD went through it and he said their FOP lawyer prevailed in the Supreme Court case. We are too sophisticated for IUPA. If we have to go it’s only for the same reason as others are leaving the PBA.