Lazy ABT - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lazy ABT

former is-II
    I sure hope none of you agents catch this because you won’t get any support from ABT and TP will likely blame it on you anyway. He would probably send one of his minions to give your widow a stack of QARs instead of a folded flag at your grave too. I hope some of you good people have seen the light and will leave that horrible place after things settle down a bit.

Unregistered
    Bring back Janet!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enough whining about things you can't control. Qlik, Clack or whatever you call it doesn't matter. YOU are required to work and in most cases produce something to warrant your salary. I don't care how tasks, widgets or anything else is tracked. If you want to continue doing nothing, complain about having to wash your free clothes, whine about not having N95's, gloves, sanitizer, moan about working after dark, weekends maybe Qlik is what this agency needs. This administration isn't playing with those that want to be a standout for all the wrong reasons. Do your job and be thankful you have one. Furlough and layoffs are possible. Try to keep the radar off yourself, shut up and get to work.
    I'm surprised you could get all that out with your mouth so tightly affixed to Tallahassee's azz! Explains why you are not worried about a mask even though that doesn't really count as a facial covering.

Unregistered
    Dump the majors.

Unregistered
    Enough whining about things you can't control. Qlik, Clack or whatever you call it doesn't matter. YOU are required to work and in most cases produce something to warrant your salary. I don't care how tasks, widgets or anything else is tracked. If you want to continue doing nothing, complain about having to wash your free clothes, whine about not having N95's, gloves, sanitizer, moan about working after dark, weekends maybe Qlik is what this agency needs. This administration isn't playing with those that want to be a standout for all the wrong reasons. Do your job and be thankful you have one. Furlough and layoffs are possible. Try to keep the radar off yourself, shut up and get to work.
    Well said and beyond reproach! The crying and moaning within this agency never ceases to amaze me.

Unregistered
    Well said and beyond reproach! The crying and moaning within this agency never ceases to amaze me.
    way to respond to your own post

Unregistered

Changes? We don't need no changes!

Just thinking about the new ABT once the budget takes a 25% cut on July 1.
    Captains are converted to non sworn program administrators saving 400K a year.
    Majors are gone saving 250K a year.
    Pensacola, Fort Pierce and West Palm gone saving 1.75 million a year
    No new cars in FY 20/21 saving 300K a year.
    No pay raise saving 236K a year.
    Vacant positions eliminated.
    What did I miss?

Unregistered
    Just thinking about the new ABT once the budget takes a 25% cut on July 1.
    Captains are converted to non sworn program administrators saving 400K a year.
    Majors are gone saving 250K a year.
    Pensacola, Fort Pierce and West Palm gone saving 1.75 million a year
    No new cars in FY 20/21 saving 300K a year.
    No pay raise saving 236K a year.
    Vacant positions eliminated.
    What did I miss?
    Why? Even with the bars closed, alcohol sales are up 55%.

Unregistered
    We don’t need majors that’s for sure. Captains to program administrators like the assistant chief that is an interesting theory.

Unregistered
    Why? Even with the bars closed, alcohol sales are up 55%.
    Every thing else is down by 75%

It's simple math.

Florida will cut and cut needed or not.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast