Lazy ABT - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lazy ABT

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We don’t need majors that’s for sure. Captains to program administrators like the assistant chief that is an interesting theory.
    Savings include half the retirement, no incentive pay, no take home car, no uniform allowance

Unregistered
    Come to think about it when was the last time I captain conducted a law enforcement action that would require them to be sworn?

Unregistered
    Come to think about it when was the last time I captain conducted a law enforcement action that would require them to be sworn?
    The same could be said for most of this agency. FDA does surveys with nonsworn everyday. FDLE/Fraud/Lottery/FWC captains haven't made a arrest in decades.

Unregistered
    We don’t need majors that’s for sure. Captains to program administrators like the assistant chief that is an interesting theory.
    When you start claiming certain ranks are not needed you open the door for the idea that none of us are really needed.

Unregistered
    When you start claiming certain ranks are not needed you open the door for the idea that none of us are really needed.
    That ship sailed years ago with 30 agents on it.

Unregistered
    Position may be needed but doesn't need to be sworn in most instances. I think the budget will dictate how things go.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234