We don’t need Mask to Cover Up, We just need to be Corrupted. - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ustedes estan de p1nga

Good luck, your department sucks.

Unregistered
    At least we are lucky enough to have a pro police IA unit. Some departments have snakes waiting to eat their own.

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true rookie. PCB is run 100% and exclusively by 100. He uses them as he pleases to mess with those who dont fall in line. Dont forget that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spoken like a true rookie. PCB is run 100% and exclusively by 100. He uses them as he pleases to mess with those who dont fall in line. Dont forget that.
    The PCB commander is very pro police and does not go out of his way to screw officers. He has never forgotten where he came from so I agree we are very fortunate in that respect.

Unregistered
    The PCB commander is very pro police and does not go out of his way to screw officers. He has never forgotten where he came from so I agree we are very fortunate in that respect.
    Are you Kidding me? Castenada will do whatever 100 says. Who do you think is the mole in the FBI that warned and gave intel to 100 and 1000. Who do you think kept the FBI at bay during the original Menocal investigation. So it could be handled at a state level and covered up. Don’t think for one second that 100 doesn’t have someone else detached with the FBI public corruption task force to feed him intel on what Menocal says during his Debriefing with them to get a 5K1 letter.

Unregistered
    I am a rookie. I’ve been working in Hialeah now for a little over two years. On midnights. I hope that K.F.R. Loses her elections and we get a Cop hating SAO. By then I hope I’m hired with the county. But I am taking all the emails I have about these bogus sweeps we have every night on midnights. All the recordings of speeches sergeants and lieutenants at city wide roll-calls And at regular roll calls. We are going through a pandemic and they are demanding stats on midnights. Stats that are going where? There’s a pandemic and people are hurting for money but I still have to give them three tickets or the sergeants gets upset that the commander will be upset! The commander makes threats and asks for patrol time to be documented. The sergeants are scared of him and ask for “numbers” “numbers” like cowards instead of speaking up. A police officer is supposed to patrol. They are still running a sweep where stats are tallied at the end of the night. I have all the texts from that as well. Hopefully this new SAO has Hialeah to focus on and goes after the unethical way of doing things in Hialeah. I may be new to Police work but this isn’t how things should be done. It’s completely wrong.

Unregistered
    Are you Kidding me? Castenada will do whatever 100 says. Who do you think is the mole in the FBI that warned and gave intel to 100 and 1000. Who do you think kept the FBI at bay during the original Menocal investigation. So it could be handled at a state level and covered up. Don’t think for one second that 100 doesn’t have someone else detached with the FBI public corruption task force to feed him intel on what Menocal says during his Debriefing with them to get a 5K1 letter.
    You would do whatever Sergio says too if you were in that position. At the end of the day everyone is going to worry about themselves so why wouldn’t he.

Unregistered
    I am a rookie. I’ve been working in Hialeah now for a little over two years. On midnights. I hope that K.F.R. Loses her elections and we get a Cop hating SAO. By then I hope I’m hired with the county. But I am taking all the emails I have about these bogus sweeps we have every night on midnights. All the recordings of speeches sergeants and lieutenants at city wide roll-calls And at regular roll calls. We are going through a pandemic and they are demanding stats on midnights. Stats that are going where? There’s a pandemic and people are hurting for money but I still have to give them three tickets or the sergeants gets upset that the commander will be upset! The commander makes threats and asks for patrol time to be documented. The sergeants are scared of him and ask for “numbers” “numbers” like cowards instead of speaking up. A police officer is supposed to patrol. They are still running a sweep where stats are tallied at the end of the night. I have all the texts from that as well. Hopefully this new SAO has Hialeah to focus on and goes after the unethical way of doing things in Hialeah. I may be new to Police work but this isn’t how things should be done. It’s completely wrong.
    You are pretending to be a rookie. Whoever has been a cop for more than 2 weeks, and is not a millennial can spot your snake ass from a mile away. Nice try buddy.

Unregistered
    I won’t refer to you as a rookie not a Police Officer. I don’t know who you are but you seem to be a COP. You should be proud of the career you have chosen. Wear your badge proudly but do yourself a favor and leave HIALEAH, as soon as you can. Hialeah will try to tarnish your file. The few police officers who are still working here with more than ten years with the city are ALL POS. Advice, they will not back you up. The only backing up they will be doing is stabbing you on the back. Good luck

Unregistered
    You are pretending to be a rookie. Whoever has been a cop for more than 2 weeks, and is not a millennial can spot your snake ass from a mile away. Nice try buddy.
    Nice try Sergio. I didn’t know you came on our threads to read them.. so if this isn’t a rookie who is he?? All you have out here are rookies and some senior cats who lay low because they never got hired elsewhere. Your the snake papo. Your day will come Sergio Velasquez

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast