We don’t need Mask to Cover Up, We just need to be Corrupted. - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Unregistered
    What's the update with the CG and TP incident?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like you are upset and even a bit jealous. No one knows what I have been putting up with to get where I am today. You can refer to us as clowns only because you didn’t get the position of Circus Master. I send you my condolences that you were not consider for the position. While you were out playing with your police lights and sirens, racing down the streets I was keeping him entertained off your azz. The next administration will coming in strong but will end up the same. I will have them at my mercy just like I have the current administration. Don’t fault those who play by the dirty rules, fault those who implemented them. 😘
    Jealous? Hahaha I send you my condolences because you obviously skipped grammar school like half of the department did. What makes you think you're important enough to be singled out amongst the rest of your peers like Ibel, cantu ,Montalvo Jr, karate kid Lahera Jr. , Loriga, Mikey Ramos? Trust that you're not important enough. We just need everyone to know the corruption in this City, which you obviously contribute towards. Do some real police work like most of us do instead of baby sitting a k9, cleaning your boat, or trying to lead a squad who doesn't respect you. At least we work hard for ours and we don't depend on Daddy IA to hook us up. You can maybe try racing down the streets yourself with lights and sirens so you don't come up to us and ask us where you need to go when calls go out 😘

Unregistered
    Sounds like you are upset and even a bit jealous. No one knows what I have been putting up with to get where I am today. You can refer to us as clowns only because you didn’t get the position of Circus Master. I send you my condolences that you were not consider for the position. While you were out playing with your police lights and sirens, racing down the streets I was keeping him entertained off your azz. The next administration will coming in strong but will end up the same. I will have them at my mercy just like I have the current administration. Don’t fault those who play by the dirty rules, fault those who implemented them. 😘
    No one is upset or jealous at any of you guys. When the new guys come in yeah it will be more of the same of course it’s Hialeah. But let me remind you the tables will turn. And I will be the one sending you my condolences. Pay back will be very sweet and the once on the outside will be in and you will be out. there is a group that is consolidating power. And remember your quote about the dirty rules because I will make sure to remind every last one of you about them .Yes indeed more of the same please. More more more.

Unregistered
    CG was put back to work the following day. TP is still out sick because of his injuries. CG will continue to be the POS he’s always been because SV can’t discipline him. If he disciplines CG, CG will rat out SV just like MA did to the SAO. LG, CG, MA, SV, HR, DL, MR are tried into the criminal investigation of the engine theft.

Unregistered
    As usual nothing changes

Unregistered
    Unbelievable Peluso got assigned to The Hell Dpt - Communication and Garcia gets to do what he wants 🔥

Unregistered
    Wow. Straight up BS

Unregistered
    Marvin , step forward now that you are in the hot seat. Write a letter , go ahead, you are good at it. Inform the media on how Carlos committed a battery in front of you, but u were force to say what didn’t take place. You were force to cover it up. It’s ok the department and Chief are all aware of you being a snitching rat. You are a POS.

Unregistered
    ***********COVER UP ONCE AGAIN******** We almost lost one of our brother in blue, but not to the virus. On Monday, April 13, during dayshift our brothers in blue were dispatched on emergency mode to a traffic accident that occurred on West 20 Ave and West 60 St (Hialeah). Several officers arrived and then the scene took a turn for the worst. Officer Carlos Garcia QSY to Records Channel and assigned Officer Peluso as the primary unit. Officer Peluso who has been getting bullied by Officer C. Garcia for months, engages in a brief conversation with Officer C. Garcia’s behavior toward him. When Officer Peluso told him, “it’s not fair for you to assign me to handle the call without his permission”, Officer C. Garcia punched Officer Peluso in the middle of his chest with a close fist in front of witnesses, with happens to be “Officers”. Sgt. Bendamio, Sgt. M. Alvarez and Lt. Rawley just to name a few who were at the scene. All listed supervisors witness the punch, a CRIME, BATTERY! Officer Peluso who is almost 60 yrs of age was transported to the hospital with chest pain and Officer C. Garcia was relieved of duty.
    Now the department is COVERING UP ANOTHER CRIME. Sgt. Bendamio states he didn’t see anything, of course, he doesn’t want to lose SWAT, again. Lt. Rawley can’t testify as to what happen because he’s on probation. Sgt. M. Alvarez was once his supervisor and must cover up. Unless he want Officer C. Garcia to start letting the skeletons out the closet about what really was going on upstairs. Let’s not forget, Sgt. J Fernandez who is the supervisor assigned to DV, she is also helping with the cover up. New IA Lieutenant Iris is also covering up. NO ARREST WAS MADE, good cover up once again. As bad as Sergio V wants to burn Officer C. Garcia he can’t because of all the dirty secrets, dirty work and clean up Officer C. Garcia has done for Sergio V.

Officer C. Garcia committed a CRIME, and was reinstated and back to work in less than 48hrs.
    Officer Armando Perez is Relieved of Duty for tickets.
    Officer Burke is Relieved of Duty because of allegations of police powers.
    Lieutenant Salvat is still RELIEVED of Duty, just for speaking his mind in a professional way.
    I'm going to send this to a herald reporter. They are desperate for a story about police abuse their power and cover ups.

Unregistered
    Salvat is back. He is out of the scope. Who is next now ?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast