We don’t need Mask to Cover Up, We just need to be Corrupted. - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Guilty! The POS needs to eat a bullet. Over the year has f-c-k a lot of good people over. The P-u-s-s-y B-i-t-c better watch himself. From the drug lords he has stolen money from. The POS doesn’t have a conscious. You are going down.

Unregistered

Solution

The solution is simple. As far as I know, the intersection is within the jurisdiction of Miami-Dade county, as well. So if HPD fails to take the report of the internal cover up and the battery, Peluso should report it to the Miami Dade Public Corruption unit and they will investigate it. They will not play around. And after all of the bad publicity from Hialeah, I bet the SAO will not drop the ball this time around.

Unregistered
    That's what happens when you are an arrogant p r i c k..... I'm sure if he would've been just a little humble to ask Peluso as a favor to simply handle that call, Peluso would've done it considering he is a true gentleman..... But no, freaking Carlos pelona de mierda had to be sneaky, went behind Peluso's back, and made him primary on the call on records channel.
    Dude, in life sooner or later, you get what you deserve.
    Now enjoy all of this beautiful bashing and all other consequences animal, and same goes to all the outstanding witnesses.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guilty! The POS needs to eat a bullet. Over the year has f-c-k a lot of good people over. The P-u-s-s-y B-i-t-c better watch himself. From the drug lords he has stolen money from. The POS doesn’t have a conscious. You are going down.
    Careful. This could be interpreted as a threat. Especially when you consider it's not hard to figure who is making most of these posts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Careful. This could be interpreted as a threat. Especially when you consider it's not hard to figure who is making most of these posts.
    Interpret that a Crime Offense has been committed. Any unlawful and or any unwanted touching of the person by the aggressor. Punched , pushed , or touch is a battery. Don’t shine light on the previous posting and let’s all stay focus that a crime was committed. CG the aggressor and the witnesses are all covering it up. No threats were made. Where’s the threat? You will be investigated.

Unregistered
    Young officers, please take the time to remember the names of these supervisors. Very important to know that they will have your back as much as they have Peluso's back. If they dont tell the truth they are just as corrupt and spineless as the rest of the administration. Then again, its easy to spot the same names over and over. They will laugh and smile with you but when the sh-t hits the fan they scatter like roaches. Great leadership here

Unregistered
    I smell victim and witness tampering again CG.

Unregistered
    CG, Do the right thing and just quit. Then again, that means you would have to step up and actually be a man. What am I thinking? Just leave man. No one here likes you. Youre tolerated by few and laughed at by many. Between your testicle shaped head and snaggle teeth, its a wonder they didnt make you wear a mask before Coronavirus was around!

Unregistered

Jessie is better than Carlos at this point

All of you who continue to talk to Carlitos should be ashamed of yourselves. Being a friend to a guy like that tells the rest of us what kind of A-hole YOU are yourself.

Unregistered
    CG, how come you are not replying to any of the postings? So it’s true. For someone who has a lot to say and enjoys posting on here, you are truly quiet. The line is hot and the fire will touch you. With all the secrets you keep mentioning you have on Sergio V, YOU ARE DONE. Your Rap Sheet is about to get publish. Now go on and keep talking about H.Ruiz and what a POS he is and how he did you. What do you consider yourself to be? A BULLYING who has always hidden behind the badge.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast