We don’t need Mask to Cover Up, We just need to be Corrupted. - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Document the incident and report it to an outside agency and with the city’s department of Human Resource. If we start coming forward something will be done.
    Ha! Gelien is a joke, she sold her soul to all of them

Unregistered
    Carlito te están chupando las nalgas, ahora! Dale Sergio chupa. Carlos has you to his mercy. Ahora tu eres la pu-ta de Carlito Garcia.

So now that El Chupacabra is in the past, a new figure emerges in this beautiful City.... LOS CHUPA NALGAS 👍

Unregistered
    Iris in IA ? Wasn’t this the same Iris who was a gang member in her teens?? Yeah guess the department is to new to know that fun fact. And she did dirty work for the chief.

Unregistered
    Wow, if CG really did punch Peluso then he's a punk ***** for sure. That guy couldnt hurt a soul. Bet he wouldn't try that with a younger or stronger guy. His ass would be transported to the hospital if he did.

Unregistered

Righteousness Personified

This is a very easy one. CBS and another station have cameras mounted on Palmetto Hospital's roof. They usually cover the intersection in question here. These supervisors better use their head because I already made contact and will have a copy of the video soon. CG is a grown ass man. He made his bed and now has to lay in it. If the supervisors cover up and the video shows them pulling CG off of Peluso or even looking at them when it happens then Ill be releasing it on every social media site I can.

You have all been warned.

Unregistered
    Wow, if CG really did punch Peluso then he's a punk ***** for sure. That guy couldnt hurt a soul. Bet he wouldn't try that with a younger or stronger guy. His ass would be transported to the hospital if he did.
    He did F-ing punch him. Peluso wouldn’t lie. Why would Marvin tell CG to clam the fck down? Why would the Psy get relieved of Duty for one day. Don’t be another corrupted a-s-s-hole with your statement. CG get off the steroids, your time has pass. Worry about that nasty horn protruding from the back of your head.

Unregistered
    This is a very easy one. CBS and another station have cameras mounted on Palmetto Hospital's roof. They usually cover the intersection in question here. These supervisors better use their head because I already made contact and will have a copy of the video soon. CG is a grown ass man. He made his bed and now has to lay in it. If the supervisors cover up and the video shows them pulling CG off of Peluso or even looking at them when it happens then Ill be releasing it on every social media site I can.

About time someone steps up and others are will to come forward. To cover up the Psy name with initials. Carlos Garcia talk your shit now, Papo. I’m yet to read your thread on this topic. You are always writing on here using your phone as your shield. No more jokes on WhatsApp.

Unregistered
    So now that El Chupacabra is in the past, a new figure emerges in this beautiful City.... LOS CHUPA NALGAS 👍

Primero el yegua del tragaleche y ahora el chupanalgas ????? Ñoooo esto esta lleno de personajes acere.

Unregistered

Carlito Garcia a guilty conscience needs to confess. ...

Unregistered
    Carlitos a guilty conscience needs to confess. ...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast