We don’t need Mask to Cover Up, We just need to be Corrupted. - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice try Sergio. I didn’t know you came on our threads to read them.. so if this isn’t a rookie who is he?? All you have out here are rookies and some senior cats who lay low because they never got hired elsewhere. Your the snake papo. Your day will come Sergio Velasquez
    As was mentioned before he keeps moles in the FBI public corruption unit to feed him information and cause interference when they are probing to close to the corruption

Unregistered
    Now that Carlos "The Monkey" Hernandez will be term limited out the whole house of cards will collapse. Be patient.

Unregistered
    Now that Carlos "The Monkey" Hernandez will be term limited out the whole house of cards will collapse. Be patient.
    Actually it’s Carlos “The Rock (not because he’s hard)” Hernandez so get his name right

Unregistered
    You are pretending to be a rookie. Whoever has been a cop for more than 2 weeks, and is not a millennial can spot your snake ass from a mile away. Nice try buddy.
    You come in here calling someone a snake because they are documenting the way things work here. Rookie or not the poster is right. You are the snake my spineless friend. You’ve been here so many years and haven’t done anything but miss the ring and bend your knees for whomever. Look at your face and make sure you call your reflection “snake, coward,cuckold” make sure you look at your wife closely because the minute you are at work and turn your back she’s probably texting her boyfriend and make sure you look at your kids twice and run a paternity test because a coward like you never fathered them. Only Snake here is you and you live in fear.

Unregistered
    Actually it’s Carlos “The Rock (not because he’s hard)” Hernandez so get his name right
    As in dumb as a Rock?

Unregistered
    You are pretending to be a rookie. Whoever has been a cop for more than 2 weeks, and is not a millennial can spot your snake ass from a mile away. Nice try buddy.
    Nice try, you played yourself company man. Snakes like you that have created a culture of unethical police work. vPlP maricon sigue chupandole el tolete al come mierda de el chief his time is coming the new “progressive” SAO is going to dismantle the circus that Hialeah PD is

Unregistered

Carlos "The Monkey" Hernandez

Yes, I know Hernandez is sometimes referred to as "The Rock." But to me the the phrase about him looking like a monkey in a Hialeah polo shirt fits the dumb fvck better. So from now on, to me, he is Carlos "the Monkey" Hernandez.

Unregistered
    Iris in IA ? Wasn’t this the same Iris who was a gang member in her teens?? Yeah guess the department is to new to know that fun fact. And she did dirty work for the chief.
    Iris Crusoe? La barrigóna?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910