Can we also have a vote of no confidence for Rick?

Unregistered

Can we also have a vote of no confidence for Rick?

Probably wishful thinking at this point, since our agency is riddled with nepotism, favoritism, and secret blood oaths which has handicapped this agency ever since he took over as Chief.

Mr. “run everything by me” Rick Maglione, has single handedly pitted everyone against each other at every level. Even worst, he and his incompetent underlings have created an environment where if you’re not “protected” by a certain faction you’re screwed professionally. This place is truly toxic!

I can go on and on, but I’ll stop here and save the rest for later. I plan on airing out all the dirty laundry, rumors, and back door gossip that I have come across weekly on this forum out of the need to maintain transparency and accountability for all who walk our halls.

So stay tuned because no one is safe from scrutiny.

Unregistered
    So should I not apply? Hahaha

Unregistered
    A Police agency in South Florida riddled with nepotism?!?!? Never! Urban legends I tell you!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Probably wishful thinking at this point, since our agency is riddled with nepotism, favoritism, and secret blood oaths which has handicapped this agency ever since he took over as Chief.

Mr. “run everything by me” Rick Maglione, has single handedly pitted everyone against each other at every level. Even worst, he and his incompetent underlings have created an environment where if you’re not “protected” by a certain faction you’re screwed professionally. This place is truly toxic!

I can go on and on, but I’ll stop here and save the rest for later. I plan on airing out all the dirty laundry, rumors, and back door gossip that I have come across weekly on this forum out of the need to maintain transparency and accountability for all who walk our halls.

So stay tuned because no one is safe from scrutiny.
    this thread will be locked down soon.

Is it true little Ricky M is under investigation?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    this thread will be locked down soon.

Is it true little Ricky M is under investigation?

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...=rick+maglione