Does anybody have the secret code to get Rod to call back? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Maybe you guys can paint on the sides of your cars "The Stop Sign Hunters."
    Last edited by Mod 710; 11-05-2020 at 07:52 PM.

Unregistered
    I don't think it's all of them hanging out at stop signs for hours - probably just some rookies whose balls have not dropped yet. If not rookies, then I agree that they are sorry excuses for cops.

Unregistered
    Hay Moderator, I think your job is to make sure inappropriate stuff is not posted on this site. You go way beyond your job and act like a giddy cheerleader with a crush on football players. Anything remotely negative about the sorry performance of some CC officers and you take it off or delete most of it. CC Leo Affairs: Sorry officers with a sorry nerd for a moderator. And yes, most of them do get their rocks off siting at corners to write stop sign tickets. That's all they do all day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hay Moderator, I think your job is to make sure inappropriate stuff is not posted on this site. You go way beyond your job and act like a giddy cheerleader with a crush on football players. Anything remotely negative about the sorry performance of some CC officers and you take it off or delete most of it. CC Leo Affairs: Sorry officers with a sorry nerd for a moderator. And yes, most of them do get their rocks off siting at corners to write stop sign tickets. That's all they do all day.
    I'm sure this will be modified with only the word "Hay" left. Censorship at its worst.

Unregistered
    I'm sure this will be modified with only the word "Hay" left. Censorship at its worst.
    “Hay” is for horses idiot. Have fun in court with your tickets.

Unregistered
    “Hay” is for horses idiot. Have fun in court with your tickets.
    Are you one of the useless CC cops that does nothing but sit at corners? Real cops the world over don't do that anymore. When I see police officers from other agencies I have respect for them and the job they do. "You fully stopped, but just past the stop bar" - really! really! That is so pathetic and sorry. All I see in CC are individuals wearing badges who don't deserve them. Your police chief must be extremely lacking to allow this kind of nonsense.

Unregistered
    A total lack of leadership from the city manager, to the chief, down to the sorry officers who sandbag corners for chicken shit tickets. The city manager and chief must be totally incompetent to allow such pitiful conduct.

Unregistered
    A total lack of leadership from the city manager, to the chief, down to the sorry officers who sandbag corners for chicken shit tickets. The city manager and chief must be totally incompetent to allow such pitiful conduct.
    PBA where are you? Can’t the gerbil call our commission?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12