Does anybody have the secret code to get Rod to call back?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Does anybody have the secret code to get Rod to call back?

For like almost 4 weeks Rod won’t return my calls and neither will the Attorney Braverman. What do we have to do? There must be a secret code or handshake to get a return call

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For like almost 4 weeks Rod won’t return my calls and neither will the Attorney Braverman. What do we have to do? There must be a secret code or handshake to get a return call
    If a handshake doesn't work then try a vanilla shake.

Unregistered
    A triple cheeseburger to go along with that vanilla shake might do the trick.
    Rod is horrible at returning calls. Don’t wait forever.

Unregistered
    There is no secret code! Rod is the same POS when he worked here as he is now. He does not answer the phone because he does not care, have the answer or want to bother with our situation. He is not a problem solver. Remember when he was ever confronted here he couldn't even look you in the eye. Rod is no secret to us who knew him.

Unregistered

Think about this.

So why is it that when an election comes up for a new rep it is done on personal emails??????? (Because the PBA is trying to be sneaky as usual) And when something like body scans or something about who the PBA is backing like Sheriff Israel it comes out on our work email. So why personal email for one thing and work email for another. Think about that one. Get rid of the PBA and their shadiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    So why is it that when an election comes up for a new rep it is done on personal emails??????? (Because the PBA is trying to be sneaky as usual) And when something like body scans or something about who the PBA is backing like Sheriff Israel it comes out on our work email. So why personal email for one thing and work email for another. Think about that one. Get rid of the PBA and their shadiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't think the PBA is the problem. According to a Hallandale Beach Rep. Rod is the sole reason they left the PBA. As far as the email tricks Rod was a back door sneak before email was invented. You must be new in the Creek.

Unregistered
    I don't think the PBA is the problem. According to a Hallandale Beach Rep. Rod is the sole reason they left the PBA. As far as the email tricks Rod was a back door sneak before email was invented. You must be new in the Creek.
    Yes i never worked with him here. I'm sure he gets paid for this but exactly what does he do? Is answering our questions part of the job?

Unregistered
    Has anyone even seen this guy lately?

Unregistered
    He only returns the calls from real police. You guys are nothing but stop sign sand bagging security guards.

Unregistered
    He only returns the calls from real police. You guys are nothing but stop sign sand bagging security guards.
    I hear it's a felony in CC
    Last edited by Mod 710; 11-05-2020 at 07:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast