Easter 2020
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Easter 2020

Unregistered

Easter 2020

Best Easter ever, probably the first Easter some fmpd people have bad in over 10-15 years. Hope y’all enjoy it!!

Unregistered
    Because ya'll mother****ers will be back on deck next year 2021, so you are correct enjoy-

Unregistered
    I feel bad for the night shift. The Purge (Ft. Myers Style) is about to begin in 19 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    How was social distancing in Dunbar yesterday? Were questions answered on why certain communities are disproportionately affected by virus? Was wink there to document?

Unregistered
    Of course Wink nor Fox or any of the other media outlets were there to film any of the nonsense. They only show up when a poor uneducated hood rat with 9 kids gets killed at 4AM (and he was not getting up to go to work, )and it's the police departments fault. Also I just love the fact that while I have been purchasing my own food, water, supplies etc., during this pandemic that they are all lined up for the freebies just like after a hurricane. I really do not wish this illness on anyone but if your not going listen or do your part you get what you get!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course Wink nor Fox or any of the other media outlets were there to film any of the nonsense. They only show up when a poor uneducated hood rat with 9 kids gets killed at 4AM (and he was not getting up to go to work, )and it's the police departments fault. Also I just love the fact that while I have been purchasing my own food, water, supplies etc., during this pandemic that they are all lined up for the freebies just like after a hurricane. I really do not wish this illness on anyone but if your not going listen or do your part you get what you get!
    Thank you Tim Exotic and his band of criminal homo misfit freaks.

Unregistered
    Thank you Tim Exotic and his band of criminal homo misfit freaks.

Aww. Did your parents let you watch all 7 episodes by yourself with little to no adult supervision. Your a big boy now. Now go fill the trunks of the savages with free supplies loser!

Unregistered
    A Thomas is passing out hamburgers and hotdogs on the weekends cause the two free meals daily from the school isn’t enough. Correct me if I am wrong... food stamp payments did not get suspended. Feed your own damn kids!!!!!

Unregistered
    A Thomas is passing out hamburgers and hotdogs on the weekends cause the two free meals daily from the school isn’t enough. Correct me if I am wrong... food stamp payments did not get suspended. Feed your own damn kids!!!!!
    Hey all of you are azzkissas(sic)..Yes suh, chief digz..you are all doooooooo boyzzzzz...yes suh Chief digz

Unregistered
    Should chill with the hamburgers and hot dogs and pass out salads. Diet and not social distancing is why this community will have deaths more often than others.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast