I’m still a good sheriff

Unregistered

I’m still a good sheriff

My command staff and I are on the 5th floor trying to get out of this clusterfu*k that I put us in. We are there from 7pm-5am. I am the only sheriff to ever have sleepless nights. Because I bust my butt and don’t get much sleep this qualifies me to be the best sheriff ever.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My command staff and I are on the 5th floor trying to get out of this clusterfu*k that I put us in. We are there from 7pm-5am. I am the only sheriff to ever have sleepless nights. Because I bust my butt and don’t get much sleep this qualifies me to be the best sheriff ever.
    Give it up tony. You are who we thought you were. A useless lying sack of sh*t

Unregistered

Governor DeSantis screwed up

Governor DeSantis screwed up, Our governor was on TV today talking about road construction not the Covit virus or not the horrible Sheriff he stuck us with

Unregistered
    Governor DeSantis screwed up, Our governor was on TV today talking about road construction not the Covit virus or not the horrible Sheriff he stuck us with
    Why does this not shock me a bit. DeSantis is probably the worst Governor Florida ever had. This will definitely be his last term.

Unregistered

Sleepless nights

We've spent thousands of hours burning the midnight candle.

Unregistered

Lol funny

I were up for 48 hrs once. I think it qualifies me to be president!!!!
    😘

Unregistered
    We've spent thousands of hours burning the midnight candle.
    That’s a big effing candle!!! At least that what the wife says as he chokes her out.