New 19 inbound? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New 19 inbound?

Unregistered
    What’s the difference?

Unregistered
    It's just the cool factor. Originally the 19M was FBI only because of the specs they required. Ameriglo sites, special coating on internals, custom mag release and a couple other small things. Like a 19 but cooler.

Unregistered
    I’m sure all the tactic-cool agents who thinks SRT is swat, add lights to their cars, and listen to the police radio all day thinking there hoo to actually respond to something will want them. The rest of us can care less what gun we have.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m sure all the tactic-cool agents who thinks SRT is swat, add lights to their cars, and listen to the police radio all day thinking there hoo to actually respond to something will want them. The rest of us can care less what gun we have.
    You know what I find tacti-cool, proper grammar and punctuation! Obviously you don't.

Unregistered
    Confirmed there are no 19M guns in the shipment. Everyone gets the exact same gun.

Unregistered
    Confirmed there are no 19M guns in the shipment. Everyone gets the exact same gun.
    I can't believe we don't get to pick our own gun. This is total crap. First they told me I could pick the color of my car and that was not true. Now this? Where is PBA? I want my PBA rep!

Unregistered
    I’m excited for the “black Cherry” colored Malibu’s. I bet there nicer than the smurf blue fusions.

Unregistered
    I can't believe we don't get to pick our own gun. This is total crap. First they told me I could pick the color of my car and that was not true. Now this? Where is PBA? I want my PBA rep!
    I can tell from your post you have a good sense of humor. Car or gun take what you are given. It will be 10+ years before you get another new free gun. Based on the upcoming budget cuts it will be several years before there are anymore new cars. Make it last as long as possible.

Unregistered
    I’m excited for the “black Cherry” colored Malibu’s. I bet there nicer than the smurf blue fusions.
    Nahhhh... I totally dig the smurf blue fusion. It's cutting edge. Perfect for working off-duty or carting around health care supplements on state time. Plus if your supervisor has one and is following you around then you can spot them coming from 1000 yards away! Best color ever!

Unregistered
    Nahhhh... I totally dig the smurf blue fusion. It's cutting edge. Perfect for working off-duty or carting around health care supplements on state time. Plus if your supervisor has one and is following you around then you can spot them coming from 1000 yards away! Best color ever!
    The new cars have a 450 amp 12v plug so your power shake blender won't blow a fuse. No need to use that old inverter!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast