New 19 inbound?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New 19 inbound?

Unregistered

New 19 inbound?

Does anyone actually know what gun we are getting? I hear many things but what is true?
    19X
    19M

Everyone gets a 19?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    does anyone actually know what gun we are getting? I hear many things but what is true?
    19x
    19m

everyone gets a 19?
    covid - 19

Unregistered
    Glock 9mm for everyone

Unregistered
    Don’t worry about what gun you’re getting. This agency is a joke. Once the bars open we will be all strapped up wearing our outer vest shoulder holsters and checking ID’s at the door. No real cop works for us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t worry about what gun you’re getting. This agency is a joke. Once the bars open we will be all strapped up wearing our outer vest shoulder holsters and checking ID’s at the door. No real cop works for us.
    If that is what I am asked to do, I will do it and do it better than anyone. If you are going to work for an agency you should actually work in support of that agency. In my area every sheriffs office has double digit vacancies. Maybe you would be less critical on a midnight shift? Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    By the way my new Malibu is sweet!!!!!!!! This puppy is fully loaded and gorgeous, thank you ABt.

Unregistered
    New ride and a new gun. Nice Thanks ABT!!!

Unregistered
    The old guns available to purchase?

Unregistered
    Supposedly yes. You will have to turn your gun in and then fill out a form and the gun will be sold to you, just keep your serial number.

Unregistered

Bars reopen

Any word on when bars reopen? I just hope they don’t go back to that 50% capacity thing that was way to hard to enforce even though it was on 3 days.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast