Shame on you Champagne - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is why you don’t take the promotion to Captain or above. You have to threw your integrity away or face losing your job. Taking a promotion to an at will position is the equivalent of selling your sole. The sad thing is that the Captains could have got protection, but they sold out for a separation package instead.
    Exactly, that’s why habib Mohammed should be fired for taking the undeserved promotion to major. See that TWAT-LY that’s how it’s done...just fire these POS’s that took undeserved promotions who have NO business in the positions they are in. They all new what the consequences were but they took them anyways... Buh Bye!!

Unregistered
    Exactly, that’s why habib Mohammed should be fired for taking the undeserved promotion to major. See that TWAT-LY that’s how it’s done...just fire these POS’s that took undeserved promotions who have NO business in the positions they are in. They all new what the consequences were but they took them anyways... Buh Bye!!
    Lol @ Twatley reference.. .funny stuff

Unregistered
    I’m not defending the guy, but the Sheriff is the one who is making these allegations against Jeff. The investigation hasn’t even started yet because everything is tolled because of this state of emergency. I’m willing to bet IA will disprove most of these so called charges. One of the things union members need to do is come forward with statements to IA attesting to the fact that they aren’t being issued PPE as suggested by Jeff repeatedly. Rather than slinging shit and spewing conspiracy theories, step up and help Jeff.
    I think you're correct about IA but that's because they'll be under oath. You're right though.....I get very irritated by these Captains and above that are just complete sell outs. I sleep fine at night knowing I didn't blow anyone for a promotion.

Unregistered
    You're the moron. Although the Sheriff ultimately decides the punishment, IA determines if the facts of the case through investigation (interviews, supporting documents, etc) warrant whether there is sufficient cause to lay policy violations or not, including sustaining, non-sustaining, unfounding or exonerating an employee.
    In this case, IA did some creative thinking to lay BS charges on Jeff as directed by the Sheriff.
    Champagne sold his soul. You can defend him all you want but he's a pos!
    I hope Jeff’s attorney depo’s the cr*p out of all these player’s especially pumpkin head. I cant wait to hear about all the lies and the perjured statements that will bring out.

Unregistered
    I hope Jeff’s attorney depo’s the cr*p out of all these player’s especially pumpkin head. I cant wait to hear about all the lies and the perjured statements that will bring out.
    I hope you're right. Perjury sucks when you are sworn. I think you can lose your pension....lmfao

Unregistered
    I have been trying to figure out how a union president can be suspended for doing his job. He is the voice for the members. Interesting to see how this plays out once the lawsuits start.

Unregistered
    This all boils down to Tyrannical Tony's arrogance and total lack of experience. I'd bet that former Colonel Zeb's partial reason for resigning was because Tony wouldn't listen to his advice.
    Tony is pure garbage and this is going to bite him in his azz....he thinks, like all the previous sheriffs, he's untouchable. See how that worked out for them....its going to be the same for his ignorant and arrogant azz.

Unregistered
    If you have an issue with Champagne....say it to him. Cowards on here have no sack....or better yet go say something to TT

Unregistered
    If you have an issue with Champagne....say it to him. Cowards on here have no sack....or better yet go say something to TT
    Ok Erdelyi.

Unregistered
    Ok, let me get this right. You’re saying I should go tell the IA Captain or the Sheriff they both lack integrity and are sell outs? I would be in worst shape than Bell. I’m smart enough to just ***** on here. Thanks for the advice, Einstein!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast