Shame on you Champagne - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have an issue with Champagne....say it to him. Cowards on here have no sack....or better yet go say something to TT
    I certainly would do that if it was guaranteed they wouldnt take negative action against me. One is pure garbage and the other one is a piece of dog schit. And you're a scumbag for saying that you boot licking suck azz!

Unregistered
    The current I.A. Sgts are all experienced investigators who, as pointed out before, have made solid cases pro-deputy, in recent political cases, only to have TT rub their investigations in the dirt, in his owns words during his press interview he stated, "I have a personal problem with this," after the Tamarac deputies were exonerated. Don't think that these cases, which the investigators, the Captain, and Lts, are ordered to investigate, don't keep them up at night.

If I was JB, I'd want an investogation into TT's allegations, to open up the facts about what is really going on.

Unregistered

Loser

He has no class, and is bipolar. If you are given an order that has no integrity DONT DO IT. I'm sick of, "he had no choice","he's a good guy". When you accept the promotion you accept the responsibility!!!

Unregistered

Something about Tony reminds me of a ****y little chubby security guard!!!!

If you have an issue with Champagne....say it to him. Cowards on here have no sack....or better yet go say something to TT
    There NOW! DO feel better now having said that same stale line? NOW being honest I bet you have trashed someone on this site or to your wife and I bet you did it behind THAT guys back right Audie Murphy!!

Unregistered
    It's cute watching Scott Erdelyi protect him

Unregistered
    Say what???? Is this guy a brown nose a$$ kisser also??? Do tell...

Unregistered
    Erdelyi, another useless azz kisser. Worthless non leader.

Unregistered
    Erdelyi, another useless azz kisser. Worthless non leader.
    Right? I used to like both when they were LHPD. Probably last time they actually had integrity and honor.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234