Shame on you Champagne
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Shame on you Champagne

Title says it all.

Unregistered

Nonsense

If you have half a brain, you'd know this is BS! Champagne had nothing to do with this. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place. This came directly from Tony himself and he ordered the investigation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have half a brain, you'd know this is BS! Champagne had nothing to do with this. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place. This came directly from Tony himself and he ordered the investigation.
    Why does champagne have nothing to do with it? Granted, he has to take the order to investigate but after reviewing the case he should say there's no basis for policy violations and stand by that result. If he gets transferred or demoted then he can sue Tony. That would show he has dignity and integrity...but he didn't do that...he caved in because he has neither so phuck him too.

Unregistered

Tony tried this before and the first Under Sheriff resigned. Semper fidelis

Why does champagne have nothing to do with it? Granted, he has to take the order to investigate but after reviewing the case he should say there's no basis for policy violations and stand by that result. If he gets transferred or demoted then he can sue Tony. That would show he has dignity and integrity...but he didn't do that...he caved in because he has neither so phuck him too.
    Scott is many things good and bad , very ambitious and has a mean side, but he is not stupid. Scott did this knowing full well it was a frame up job and his DAY in the depositions under oath is coming for the IUPA Lawsuits. I think THIS is the real reason the first Under Sheriff resigned!

Unregistered
    No Sherlock, he would not get demoted he would be fired. He is an at-will employee now. If he was ordered to do the investigation he has to do it I suppose. And he would not be the one to do it, it would be done by one of the IA Sgt. Investigators (would hate to be him/her). Now this may backfire as I would expect that they will have to pull as part of their investigation exactly when the PPE stuff was bought, when it was distributed, how it was distributed, emails pulled. They should interview every command person down to a Sgt. and ask them as to when they received stuff, what were they instructed to do (hand them out evenly, distribute upon request, how many were issued, etc.). It would seem essential to know this information if you were going to prove JB was lying or untruthful, etc. etc. If Champagne undertook the investigation that would be unusual and smell of a cover-up. I am sure this is eating Champagne up inside, he is a good guy and always did the honorable thing.

Unregistered
    That’s what they said at Nuremberg azz hole

Unregistered

Come on now you KNOW better!

No Sherlock, he would not get demoted he would be fired. He is an at-will employee now. If he was ordered to do the investigation he has to do it I suppose. And he would not be the one to do it, it would be done by one of the IA Sgt. Investigators (would hate to be him/her). Now this may backfire as I would expect that they will have to pull as part of their investigation exactly when the PPE stuff was bought, when it was distributed, how it was distributed, emails pulled. They should interview every command person down to a Sgt. and ask them as to when they received stuff, what were they instructed to do (hand them out evenly, distribute upon request, how many were issued, etc.). It would seem essential to know this information if you were going to prove JB was lying or untruthful, etc. etc. If Champagne undertook the investigation that would be unusual and smell of a cover-up. I am sure this is eating Champagne up inside, he is a good guy and always did the honorable thing.
    YOU were dead on until you stated "he would not be the one to do it". Of course the sergeants did the investigation and documented the so called findings. Did the IA sergeant wake up one morning and say , hey let's open an investigation on um.......JEFF BELL today guys! Did they go to Wings Plus and say, cool idea sure Jeff Bell great idea 💡 but what are the charges? No !!! The investigation was launched by the Sheriff and his command staff, with the charges real or imagined already in mind. Scott C. gets THE CALL and it's his job to assign the case period. Scott is the Captain and takes Chain of Command orders from the top. Scott owns that suspension along with the Sheriff of Broward County. By your logic , the IA girls who transcribed those witness statements are responsible for this tragedy too?

Unregistered
    Yes Watson, I realize he'd be fired. This is about integrity....remember what that is? If he got fired, how would that look for Tony when Champagne would speak to the media or give testimony at a depo?
    Champagne has no integrity and is a do boy like the rest of the command, so again I reiterate...phuck him!

Unregistered
    I can only imagine how long this investigation would take. Certainly it would last well passed the election. They can’t even settle the investigation of the guy from the airport that allegedly sold the video to TMZ within 2 years. My God.

Unregistered

Legal drama in the making at BSO.......AGAIN.

Title says it all.
    YES! I would hope in a PERFECT WORLD 🌎 that Captian Scott, (Not an IA sergeant) who was given the complaint against Jeff Bell by the sheriff, and after a complete and fair investigation, he exonerated Jeff from all of the stated charges, if..... NO direct evidence proved that Jeff knowingly committed any of the charges lodged against him. lmao because I don't think Jeff thought " I am going to deliberately lie about several things to the world that can be easily checked, just to make this sheriff look real bad"!! However , we will have to wait until the Federal Court's ruling to even determine if the Sheriff has the legal authority to suspend a Union Representative regardless of policy violations! But sad to say , Captain Scott is not going to allow an exoneration of Jeff Bell because he already understands what he was ordered to do, find the dirt, IF NO dirt ....interpret what your people found in the most damaging light possible and write (craft) your IA report, to support the predetermined allegations. UNderstood? I said UNDERSTOOD?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast