Israel>lamberti>tony - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who would of thought out of the last 3 sheriffs we had, Scott Israel would be the best one. It’s true but when you look back on it we really didn’t have it that bad with Israel. Yes he brought politics to the agency but everyone is going to do that. And I have a feeling when he wins in 2020 politics will not be playing a role. Except of course when he tells Benny to not let the door hit him on the way out.

Except out of the last three - Lamberti was the best one and that's not saying much since Scott is an asshole and Tony is an asshat.

Unregistered
    IMHO, Al Lamberti was by far the best administrator. He was excellent in that role. He was not really a politician and that is what hurt his reelection. Israel comes in second. Scott had a LOT of baggage and was not a very good administrator. To make matters worse, he did not appoint good administrators to run the agency. Greg Tony is simply a loser. He is a terrible manager, a terrible politician and has as much, or more, baggage than Israel.

Unregistered
    IMHO, Al Lamberti was by far the best administrator. He was excellent in that role. He was not really a politician and that is what hurt his reelection. Israel comes in second. Scott had a LOT of baggage and was not a very good administrator. To make matters worse, he did not appoint good administrators to run the agency. Greg Tony is simply a loser. He is a terrible manager, a terrible politician and has as much, or more, baggage than Israel.
    I would d take Israel back any day over anyone. He did not have the best beside him but I’m sure he learned his lesson and will fine tune overall.

Unregistered
    Can you actually give me an example of how si was incompetent? Didn’t think so....
    He promoted that moron Ira to Captain and put Jan Jordan in a position she couldn’t handle! Jordons incompetence greatly contributed to the massacre and big ears put her there. I could go on and on you delusional azz kisser but deep down you know he’s a loser don’t you?

Unregistered
    He promoted that moron Ira to Captain and put Jan Jordan in a position she couldn’t handle! Jordons incompetence greatly contributed to the massacre and big ears put her there. I could go on and on you delusional azz kisser but deep down you know he’s a loser don’t you?
    Look at this folks someone didn’t take there medication again. We knew this lockdown would bring out the sig 20’s

Unregistered
    You are right. He put people in places that had no business being there. But that is why there is something called the 15th amendment. If you don’t like it vote him out the governor should not have removed him

Unregistered

Scott Israel CLOWN show! Hired clowns and got unmasked by tragedies!!

Can you actually give me an example of how si was incompetent? Didn’t think so....
    Are you kidding? IF ONLY Scott was competent and not a clown he would still be Sheriff!

Unregistered
    Are you kidding? IF ONLY Scott was competent and not a clown he would still be Sheriff!
    Haha it’s funny that you actually can’t give me one example

Unregistered
    We need Scott back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12