I'm just a citizen - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Leave Haines and take Pinney Gilmore Allday Ross And some more of your vile clowns with you. You all have screwed this place up bad

Unregistered
    Don’t know why I did it but took a few minutes to scroll through the glamor shots of the not no commanding staff in their dictator uniforms. I went back and forth between humor and sadness. Some of you all need slim fast or something

Unregistered
    Been pretty quite about MY and boat captain JP. I’m sure they are both still useless pieces of trash

Unregistered
    Yeah. A little research shows Pinney is still a piece of trash. Pretty sure his wife is also trash from a law enforcement perspective. Not sure how she is as a wife but the reputation is out there she is a federal sort of Haines thinks she is smart when she isn’t and spends more time trying to cause trouble than go after criminals. Strange pair those two are.

Unregistered
    Yeah she is.

Unregistered
    I wonder if Pinney will be over gun crimes let’s say three years from now as the longest sgt in one place in the history of ECSO? That guy is allowed to do NOTHING day after day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was told by a friend to go to LEO affairs site and read Escambia country. I'm not working right now because my job is closed due to the virus and figured reading this would give me something to do. OMG I'm shocked. It looks like a horrible place to work. Being a cop in the first place is probably a stressful job but if you add in the way Sheriff Morgan is running the place by looking at all these post would make it unbearable. It looks like you all have some really bad people running your Department. I'm shocked to see what really goes on behind the scenes. I read the link to conjuring justice that showed all the court documents and Text and boy was I shocked. There is no explaining that away. I am very disappointed and hate to see that all you deputies are dealing with this kind of stuff at work. I checked other agencies Leo affairs and not one comes close to Escambia. Sheriff Morgan I've meet you about four or five times and supported you. I will not be doing that again you should be ashamed of yourself all these people expressing them selves asking, begging for help from another agency because the way you run the place and treat them. I'm no jury but there is to much evidence against you and you and your staff should be dealt with or looked in on by somebody. To all the deputies stay strong this citizen has your back and appreciate all you do and all you deal with.
    You are a complete shit head, b!tch boy. STFU f#ck stick.

Unregistered
    If somebody is trying to defend Pinney they show about how pathetic that is with a juvenile come back. I guess about his speed though. Pinney should self demote to Gillian on the Minnow and get out of here. Lazy idiot

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are a complete shit head, b!tch boy. STFU f#ck stick.
    This person is an idiot. Going on every post putting his IQ test scores for everyone to see. You can say bad words you should feel proud of yourself. Sounds like a kid who just learned them and can't wait to use them. Adults are talking on here go back to your mom's basement and go to bed.

Unregistered
    Yeah a real language genius who must be in love or on the lazy train with Pinney.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast