I'm just a citizen - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First: DM didn't have sex on duty
    Second: the OP is not "just a citizen", it's probably JS.
    Third: DM never knew about all that crap going on because people have sex and it's a private thing.
    Fourth: The amount of crazy to read words in blank and white and think they mean something else is wild
    How do you know he didn't have sex on duty Andy oh yeah you would have been there with your head up his butt. If it wasn't on duty Andy was it off duty? Andy you probably would have gotten jellie and jumped on her so your right it had to be off duty that's the only time he can get away from you. Your #3 I would say something about you and him but I'll leave it alone. #4 Come on Andy it's in court documents those are the black and white words people are believing.

Unregistered
    How do you know he didn't have sex on duty Andy oh yeah you would have been there with your head up his butt. If it wasn't on duty Andy was it off duty? Andy you probably would have gotten jellie and jumped on her so your right it had to be off duty that's the only time he can get away from you. Your #3 I would say something about you and him but I'll leave it alone. #4 Come on Andy it's in court documents those are the black and white words people are believing.
    I totally think that was Andy too! After reading other text messages of his it definitely is the same. Andy you forgot to defend all the other stuff like his DM and his crew (you included) laugh at ruining lives, firing and demoting people, and twisting IA cases to fit your agenda. You, him, them, you all are sorry and dirty. You care more about covering crap up and screwing people over then getting to the truth and interviewing the officers involved without violating their rights. Heck you care more about violating rights then getting to the truth too. The sheriff thinks he’s above the law and he continues to freak the law. 112 is a Florida state statute last time I checked.

Unregistered
    Sorry to disappoint you but I wrote the first post and haven't been on here since now. And I am just a citizen. I have been reading this site for something to do at first, then it kind of sucks you in and you can't stop. I've read a lot of post and still have a bunch to go. The one MY text is awful. They are some bad people How do they even have jobs. I own a business in Escambia and if one of my employees did the things the people talked about in there did they wouldn't have jobs. The bad part is there is evidence in actual copy's of their text. I can read it's not hard to come to a conclusion. I had no clue you could run for Sheriff with no experience sounds like that may be part of the problem if just anyone can do it. I should run I don't have any experience either but I would respect the deputy's and treat them right lol not going to do that I believe you should be required to have experience for that job. I thought the Sheriff did when he spoke to us he made it sound good anyway. Typical polaticion I just they all lie and say things to get elected. I will say the part I read about evidence in the Manning case being damaged and everyone turning on each other in the Depositions that is crazy. I've been locked in reading some interesting stuff. I'm sure I have even more shocking stuff I haven't got to yet. And again sorry to whom ever I disappointed on here in the post above but I am just a citizen and all you have to do is read this site to know what is going on their. Now I see what everyone is talking about you took offense to me just posting on here. I wouldn't want to work for Escambia Co. Sheriff Office and glad I Don't. Because I would call them out on the bad stuff they do so how they apparently retaliate on people sounds like I'd be fired pretty quick.
    Sir or Ma'am. Allow me to apologize for the vitriol you were subjected to here. As a citizen it must have been a bit exasperating to be talked about so disparagingly for merely speaking an opinion. Just take it as a peek inside the window of "your Escambia County Sheriffs Office." I assure you that you have some of the finest deputies and professional law enforcement officers in the region working for you, but their leadership is questionable at best. You are correct, just as any other politician, your sheriff speaks with a forked tongue. He leads and allows his appointed brass to break his own policy and break laws while thumping his deputies for making mistakes on policy. He allows his brass to lie to other people and under oath without repercussion. He takes a seeming pleasure in ruining careers of those who do not see eye to eye with him, disciplines them harshly for minor offenses, fires them, etc. He uses his position to curry favor with his friends on the backs of his people by breaking his own policies and making his deputies do things they normally would not do for his friends. He uses his appointed admin to carry out this dirty work. They are complicit with him and though they began for the right reasons, they are hip deep in malfeasance now on his behalf. They are rotten. They come on here from time and again and throw rocks at people who use this as the one outlet available to speak what they think because here they can be anonymous. If he or his folks find out who any of us are, they would make it a point to try to ruin us and our families. While they are on here, they try to make sense of the senseless crap he does and stick up for each other. There was no reason for you to have been spoken to in that way. We make it a point of throwing stones at each other. You got caught in the crossfire.

Unregistered
    Sir or Ma'am. Allow me to apologize for the vitriol you were subjected to here. As a citizen it must have been a bit exasperating to be talked about so disparagingly for merely speaking an opinion. Just take it as a peek inside the window of "your Escambia County Sheriffs Office." I assure you that you have some of the finest deputies and professional law enforcement officers in the region working for you, but their leadership is questionable at best. You are correct, just as any other politician, your sheriff speaks with a forked tongue. He leads and allows his appointed brass to break his own policy and break laws while thumping his deputies for making mistakes on policy. He allows his brass to lie to other people and under oath without repercussion. He takes a seeming pleasure in ruining careers of those who do not see eye to eye with him, disciplines them harshly for minor offenses, fires them, etc. He uses his position to curry favor with his friends on the backs of his people by breaking his own policies and making his deputies do things they normally would not do for his friends. He uses his appointed admin to carry out this dirty work. They are complicit with him and though they began for the right reasons, they are hip deep in malfeasance now on his behalf. They are rotten. They come on here from time and again and throw rocks at people who use this as the one outlet available to speak what they think because here they can be anonymous. If he or his folks find out who any of us are, they would make it a point to try to ruin us and our families. While they are on here, they try to make sense of the senseless crap he does and stick up for each other. There was no reason for you to have been spoken to in that way. We make it a point of throwing stones at each other. You got caught in the crossfire.
    Agreed. Our sheriff and his appointed flunkies do enjoy stirring the inter office pot of drama. They do so enjoy ruining people's careers for mistakes, not blatant lying or knowingly violating policy. As good as they are at going after their own deputies for little stuff, they seem to be inept at pursuing actual criminals. That is not a priority for your sheriff and his clan. Have you seen the surge of violence in Escambia? Have you seen the same in the rest of the region? No you haven't. Have you seen the collection of dirt bags running roughshod on the streets? See that many in neighboring jurisdictions? No. Addressing crime is not his priority as sheriff. Running down sworn cops for small stuff and not allowing for mistakes is what his priority is.

Unregistered
    Eric Haines has been allowed to destroy this place by a sherif who does not have a law enforcement bone or instinct in his body. The toxic leaders they propped up and suited up in the crazy admiral general cruise ship director uniforms have helped to run the place down. Thanks a lot for all the lies false promises

Unregistered
    I remember when Morgan first ran for sheriff against Mcnesby. Mcnesby was pretty crooked and did shady stuff. Morgan said he was going to make changes do away with the good ol boy system. Then gets elected in and the power goes to his head. He's done more dirty criminal crap the Mcnesby ever came close to doing. The good ol boy system would be much better than who ever sucks up and kisses the royal a** of King David the best gets a spot system. The only ones who are willing to do that are less than trash, no morals no self respect having puppets. And hence the way this place is ran in the out-of-control crime in this county. Morgan is a criminal of the worst kind he should be out away.

Unregistered
    Yeah just a fake pretend more polished good ole boy system

Unregistered
    One can only hope chip cleans the mess up

Unregistered
    CS hasn’t done very much for us especially with these strict ass policies EH has in place

Unregistered
    Huh? Nothing? I’m not sure

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast