I'm just a citizen - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    You still out there citizen or citizens watching this disaster of an agency due to the outgoing Sheriff and virtually all of his command staff? Violence and theft rampant. What is the plan. Is there a plan. Q and Gilmore have failed on the investigations side. Ross, Jackson, are you to asleep at the wheel or just laughing and joking and stirring the pot everyday like you are both famous for. What is this gun crimes unit. Take a look citizens

Unregistered
    Okay kind of like Haines and a few others how can there be so much negative talk without some truth behind the utter laziness of Pinney in gun crimes and his real job as a fisherman? Must be something to it as well as the things he has done to dump on other people and the stuff I hear about his wife over at the feds. And yeah buy him a new razor

Unregistered

Another Citizen

I'm just a citizen also. I've been reading on this site for years. However, I have had family work for ECSO, my pop's for 31 years as an investigator. As a citizen, I know a little bit. I can read between the lines. When people talk about DT for example and use words like fatty, or jokes like "Chip & Dale", not too hard to know who your talking about. Then again, I know quite a few officers. Anyway, just because someone can read these posts and figure out what's happening doesn't mean their really an officer posing as a citizen.
    At any rate, it's a rough time to be a cop fellas. All I can say is y'all should stick together like the old days and quit stabbing each other in the damn back. Y'all got enough shit to worry about than each other. Love y'all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm just a citizen also. I've been reading on this site for years. However, I have had family work for ECSO, my pop's for 31 years as an investigator. As a citizen, I know a little bit. I can read between the lines. When people talk about DT for example and use words like fatty, or jokes like "Chip & Dale", not too hard to know who your talking about. Then again, I know quite a few officers. Anyway, just because someone can read these posts and figure out what's happening doesn't mean their really an officer posing as a citizen.
    At any rate, it's a rough time to be a cop fellas. All I can say is y'all should stick together like the old days and quit stabbing each other in the damn back. Y'all got enough shit to worry about than each other. Love y'all.
    Good words! Well said. We cant turn on each other. We cant be against each other. We already have the admin to worry about and look over our shoulder for. We dont need to tear each other up. Save it to throw rocks at the admin!

Unregistered

And another citizen

I am also just a citizen. I know people who are deputies and my uncle is retired from the Sheriff’s Office. I too have been reading this forum for years. This is my third time ever making a post on here and hopefully I never participate in any of the toxicity that goes on around here. Needless to say it is usually entertaining. However, I am aware of the daily struggles our deputies are up against with supervisors who throw them under the bus, don’t have their backs when needed, and admin who are just abusing their authority in a criminal manner. I have read about it here, I have had conversations with my friends about it and it sickens me. I’m only commenting here so that the many of you at the sheriff’s office who read these forums (I know there’s allot of you) also know that us citizens do aswell. Atleast the ones who are interested in being engaged and informed. The ones who go out and vote. Many citizens don’t comment because we don’t feel it is our place and don’t always understand what is being discussed in its entirety but the informed citizens know what’s going on and many people who don’t will. What happens in darkness will see light. I wish there was something that I could do as a citizen to effectively make a change and help other than cast my vote. I do also want to piggy back off of the last citizen who commented. You guys should definitely have each other’s backs more and look out for each other instead of tearing each other down. The supervisors and admin do it enough. Don’t be a follower. Many deputies in this department have the heart and desire to excel but are misguided. The best that you all can do in that situation is be there for each other when needed no matter what. Especially with what’s happening across the country with all the civil discourse. If we are ever faced with the rioting and looting you guys are the ones us citizens will look to to protect us and the only people you have to call are your shift partners. Thank you to all the wholehearted law enforcement officers in this department for all you do despite the turmoil and despair you face.

Unregistered
    I agree with you all but the constant worry of being hated by such a large group of people being stoked by the media and the fact that our Sheriff's office administration is ran by evil corrupt back stabbers who would throw you under the bus so fast just isn't worth it. I don't mind that a group of idiots who are brainwashed by media don't like me. Knowing that this Sheriff and this administration wouldn't have my back if something happened at work is the scariest thing. They would fold like tissue paper under any pressure by the media. It's to much of a political environment and we have a corrupt politician as our sheriff not a cop who understands what can happen on the street. I've seen what they have done to friends of mine who didn't deserve any of what happened to them. I don't want to stick around to see what will happen if I get in the cross hairs. I'll be out of here soon as I can. Good luck to the good ones out there hopefully you don't get in admins cross hairs. Hopefully you never need them to have your back because all you'll find is a bunch stabbing you in it.

Unregistered
    I agree with you all but the constant worry of being hated by such a large group of people being stoked by the media and the fact that our Sheriff's office administration is ran by evil corrupt back stabbers who would throw you under the bus so fast just isn't worth it. I don't mind that a group of idiots who are brainwashed by media don't like me. Knowing that this Sheriff and this administration wouldn't have my back if something happened at work is the scariest thing. They would fold like tissue paper under any pressure by the media. It's to much of a political environment and we have a corrupt politician as our sheriff not a cop who understands what can happen on the street. I've seen what they have done to friends of mine who didn't deserve any of what happened to them. I don't want to stick around to see what will happen if I get in the cross hairs. I'll be out of here soon as I can. Good luck to the good ones out there hopefully you don't get in admins cross hairs. Hopefully you never need them to have your back because all you'll find is a bunch stabbing you in it.
    I can't say that I entirely cannot understand what you are facing as I am not employed by this agency but I am the poster who posted before you. I understand to some extent. Only what I know of what my friends speak of who are employed by the Sheriff's Office and what is posted here though. I comment to tell you that we as citizens appreciate you and I want you to be encouraged instead of following the status quo of discouragement. I understand but I haven't experienced what you are facing but I am informed and I really do feel for you. I don't want you to feel stuck where you are as many of you feel. Anything I can do to make a change besides casting a vote PLEASE TELL ME. I support my local law enforcement because I know many of you even though I know the Sheriff's Office has a negative reputation; the Deputies who work patrol on the road know how it feels for their supervisors and admin who look out for each other to not have their backs when they need it. That's why I want you to encourage you all to have each other's backs. Normal and uninformed citizens may not understand but it's really a matter of us vs them but their leadership is so disorderly and chaotic that they think road Deputies are against us. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT THAT YOU HAVE INADEQUATE TRAINING.! I love you guys and all that you do wholeheartedly to protect us everyday and I'm tired of feeling least of a fraction of the same pain you feel. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP YOU!! All of you stay safe out there I know most of you started this career for the right reasons and many of you are stuck. I pray for your strength and encouragement.

Unregistered
    Just to comment once more, as the same comment above is mine; I too have seen what they have done to friend of mine who didn't deserve what happened to them AT THE SUPERVISOR LEVEL. I'm so sorry and you and all of those people deserve an apology. It's so sad man. I wish I could change this for you guys.

Unregistered
    Citizens and especially the military community should remain outraged at the COMPLETE botch job from the Sheriff pretending to be an investigator in the Jefferson case of the Navy girl murdered out jogging. Refused to notify NCIS and excluded them and treated the NCIS boss like trash since a female you know ALWAYS calling her “young lady “ refusing the resources of NCIS FBI and ATF This aint no little morale IA thing this is a botched case.

Unregistered

Sean Connery as Robocop

Your jusht a shitizen!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast