I'm just a citizen - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    May I ask, exactly what 'Troubling' stuff you have heard about David Alexander? Yeah, hes a Democrat. I agree and I am not a Democrat. I feel you there. Other than that, what is so troubling? He was a career patrolman, on the road, field leadership. Honest cop. Was a chief of police just like mr. Simmons. Take note if you will, Mr. Simmons has said (and is on record) that his administration would be a continuation of the morgan administration. That is troubling! I personally think that mr. Simmons has more than enough to stand on his own merit, but he insists on riding the wrongful coat tails of morgan. Mr. Alexander has specifically stated that what be has seen of the morgan admin is wrong and he would take a different path to take better care with his deputies. Both are good candidates, but dont have the wool pulled over your eyes. Both are 'troubling' in their own regard.
    I understand and thank you for the insight. I don't want to say anything bad about the troubling thing I was told because I'm not sure if it is fact and don't want to put it out if it's not confirmed. I have heard more good on both candidates than bad. The news of the carrying on of Morgan's administration that you mentioned is troubling to me now. I would not like to see that happen because that administration sounds like a train wreck. I will say after seeing everything going on in Democrat run city's I don't agree with their ideas and stands on issues. On the other hand I believe there are some corrupt individuals in this current administration who should not carry over to the incoming administration. So this news has put me back at square one on my vote.

Unregistered
    What. You heard what? makes no sense. If it was just going to be a continuation then why did Eric and Alday run for cover. Good try Delarian.

Unregistered
    May I ask, exactly what 'Troubling' stuff you have heard about David Alexander? Yeah, hes a Democrat. I agree and I am not a Democrat. I feel you there. Other than that, what is so troubling? He was a career patrolman, on the road, field leadership. Honest cop. Was a chief of police just like mr. Simmons. Take note if you will, Mr. Simmons has said (and is on record) that his administration would be a continuation of the morgan administration. That is troubling! I personally think that mr. Simmons has more than enough to stand on his own merit, but he insists on riding the wrongful coat tails of morgan. Mr. Alexander has specifically stated that what be has seen of the morgan admin is wrong and he would take a different path to take better care with his deputies. Both are good candidates, but dont have the wool pulled over your eyes. Both are 'troubling' in their own regard.
    What’s wrong with him is Delarian who is his wingman. Remember him? The one thick as thieves with throwing up black power signs? Will be more of the same if Alexander gets in. We probably have to attend black power and Black life matters meetings too.

Unregistered
    I was told by a friend to go to LEO affairs site and read Escambia country. I'm not working right now because my job is closed due to the virus and figured reading this would give me something to do. OMG I'm shocked. It looks like a horrible place to work. Being a cop in the first place is probably a stressful job but if you add in the way Sheriff Morgan is running the place by looking at all these post would make it unbearable. It looks like you all have some really bad people running your Department. I'm shocked to see what really goes on behind the scenes. I read the link to conjuring justice that showed all the court documents and Text and boy was I shocked. There is no explaining that away. I am very disappointed and hate to see that all you deputies are dealing with this kind of stuff at work. I checked other agencies Leo affairs and not one comes close to Escambia. Sheriff Morgan I've meet you about four or five times and supported you. I will not be doing that again you should be ashamed of yourself all these people expressing them selves asking, begging for help from another agency because the way you run the place and treat them. I'm no jury but there is to much evidence against you and you and your staff should be dealt with or looked in on by somebody. To all the deputies stay strong this citizen has your back and appreciate all you do and all you deal with.
    Is it just me or does the Conjuring Justice Lady seem to have the hots for Patrick Gonzalez Jr?

Unregistered
    Is it just me or does the Conjuring Justice Lady seem to have the hots for Patrick Gonzalez Jr?
    Hey Haines. I've heard you say this numerous times. More times than I can count actually. So this is either you or one of your three clones.

And she can have the hots for Hitler and it doesn't change the facts she spews.

Unregistered
    What a wild thing for the idiot Eric to say when text messages prove what is said about him and Mindyme.

Unregistered
    Hey Haines. I've heard you say this numerous times. More times than I can count actually. So this is either you or one of your three clones.

And she can have the hots for Hitler and it doesn't change the facts she spews.
    That sounds disgusting!!

Unregistered
    When is the last time you saw your toes? Easy E will be a great hit.

Unregistered
    I think it's funny how The sheriff and Haines would always act like they were so involved in some of these cases and took credit for solving crimes when they had nothing to do with the investigations. Only thing they ever investigated was some made up IA's on some deputy's they didn't like or wanted revenge on for some reason or another. Even if their hand picked IA henchmen came to a conclusion that didn't fit the punishment they liked they would not let it stand until the punishment fit what they wanted it to be. Screw the rules policies and laws, who cares if we violate some rights. That's exactly how they do things. That's the kind of leadership we have at this place. But when it comes to one of them they will Lie and destroy evidence in a blatant cover-up to keep out of trouble. Bunch of dirty crooks is all they are.

Unregistered
    What. You heard what? makes no sense. If it was just going to be a continuation then why did Eric and Alday run for cover. Good try Delarian.
    Yeah I think that’s Delarian posting too. Well for one big D I saw that you and him support black lives matter and fist pumps for black power so we know where he stands on that and it does look his office would fall in line with those beliefs. We would have all kinds of murals on our buildings and parking lots and the new staff costumes would have African weaved scarves like I’ve seen Big D wear. Defunding the police would be ok with him because he’s used to a small agency. And who would be his right hand man? Big D himself. The one and only who might accidentally serve us up special juice at the changing of the guards.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456