I'm just a citizen
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

I'm just a citizen

I was told by a friend to go to LEO affairs site and read Escambia country. I'm not working right now because my job is closed due to the virus and figured reading this would give me something to do. OMG I'm shocked. It looks like a horrible place to work. Being a cop in the first place is probably a stressful job but if you add in the way Sheriff Morgan is running the place by looking at all these post would make it unbearable. It looks like you all have some really bad people running your Department. I'm shocked to see what really goes on behind the scenes. I read the link to conjuring justice that showed all the court documents and Text and boy was I shocked. There is no explaining that away. I am very disappointed and hate to see that all you deputies are dealing with this kind of stuff at work. I checked other agencies Leo affairs and not one comes close to Escambia. Sheriff Morgan I've meet you about four or five times and supported you. I will not be doing that again you should be ashamed of yourself all these people expressing them selves asking, begging for help from another agency because the way you run the place and treat them. I'm no jury but there is to much evidence against you and you and your staff should be dealt with or looked in on by somebody. To all the deputies stay strong this citizen has your back and appreciate all you do and all you deal with.

Unregistered
    Go check out conjuring justice now a new post is up and it shows the judge didn't side with Morgan as he claims only that there is not enough proof he knew about the juvenile girls. It also talks about how they corrupt IA investigations around this place. His troubles aren't over just in the federal case. Hopefully after the judge seen how they interfere with IA investigations they will have someone look into them. That didn't clear him from any other allegations only the one about knowing Manning had kids while the sex fest was going on. All the rest is still on the table.

Unregistered
    Yeah. I just read the latest conjuring justice piece. Doesn't matter if you agree with her or not, the court documents speak for themselves. Amazing that SM is documented as breaking agency policy and CJST policy (booty on duty) and the additional policy of casting a bad light on the agency and sullying himself, and hes still around. It also would seem to indicate some blatant lying by him. Not the website mind you. The court documents. He has freaked out and terminated a great many deputies for way way WAY lesser offenses. He has taken employees livelihoods, ruined their future, thumped at their families, and did his best to smash their dignity along the way for things that were not even crimes or even truly policy violations. He has stripped people of rank for abiding by the policy he has set forth. No longer opinion or the words of a 'butt hurt hater.' Words of a judge after careful consideration. Shocking that such a vile pot would have the nerve to call any kettle black. What a fraud. I know politicians are crooked and liars, but a SHERIFF is supposed to stand for truth and justice!

Unregistered
    First: DM didn't have sex on duty
    Second: the OP is not "just a citizen", it's probably JS.
    Third: DM never knew about all that crap going on because people have sex and it's a private thing.
    Fourth: The amount of crazy to read words in blank and white and think they mean something else is wild

Unregistered

Yea not just a citizen

Read the initial post then the “second” post by the “citizen” and you quickly realize it’s someone with a little more knowledge than your average “citizen”. They go into how he’s ruined people for less and taken rank blah blah blah. How would a “citizen” who has allegedly never heard of leo affairs know all that by reading one or two of the post on conjuring justice...hmmmmm smells of JS or PN which I have no issues with either but let’s get realistic here you aren’t foooling anyone with your “just a citizen” post.

Unregistered
    Initial poster did not make the other post. I did. I didnt make the first post. Yeah, I know about the goings on because i am there. I'm not the initial poster. Dont let stop you from running to defend DM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Initial poster did not make the other post. I did. I didnt make the first post. Yeah, I know about the goings on because i am there. I'm not the initial poster. Dont let stop you from running to defend DM.
    I can guarantee you 100% I’m not defending that criminal! But what I’m saying is the initial post wasn’t made by “just a citizen” and post three sure does indicate it’s the same as post one. But again by no stretch of the imagination am I defending Morgan’s crooked self!

Unregistered
    Well, I can guarantee you 100% that the first and third posts were not made by the same person. I made the third. I did not make the first.

Unregistered
    This place is a mess. Bad leaders

Unregistered
    Sorry to disappoint you but I wrote the first post and haven't been on here since now. And I am just a citizen. I have been reading this site for something to do at first, then it kind of sucks you in and you can't stop. I've read a lot of post and still have a bunch to go. The one MY text is awful. They are some bad people How do they even have jobs. I own a business in Escambia and if one of my employees did the things the people talked about in there did they wouldn't have jobs. The bad part is there is evidence in actual copy's of their text. I can read it's not hard to come to a conclusion. I had no clue you could run for Sheriff with no experience sounds like that may be part of the problem if just anyone can do it. I should run I don't have any experience either but I would respect the deputy's and treat them right lol not going to do that I believe you should be required to have experience for that job. I thought the Sheriff did when he spoke to us he made it sound good anyway. Typical polaticion I just they all lie and say things to get elected. I will say the part I read about evidence in the Manning case being damaged and everyone turning on each other in the Depositions that is crazy. I've been locked in reading some interesting stuff. I'm sure I have even more shocking stuff I haven't got to yet. And again sorry to whom ever I disappointed on here in the post above but I am just a citizen and all you have to do is read this site to know what is going on their. Now I see what everyone is talking about you took offense to me just posting on here. I wouldn't want to work for Escambia Co. Sheriff Office and glad I Don't. Because I would call them out on the bad stuff they do so how they apparently retaliate on people sounds like I'd be fired pretty quick.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast