Dixie boys IA predictions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I told you fools my name is spelled JoAnn. Thank you very much! I won’t be ordering anything else for you fools until you learn to spell. On that note, when referencing a group to say “they are” it’s spelled “THEY’RE” not “there” Or “their” 🙄 damn bozos

Have a great weekend.
    I apologize for my inappropriate use of words. Please forgive us lowly uneducated sworn leos. While you contribute nothing and work one day a week. i know now how to spell your name and have a better grasp on it. I do believe it is worthless *****!

Unregistered
    Who did rose piss off that she is stuck behind the glass in the lobby?
    Maybe she spelled JOANN wrong 😂

Unregistered
    Then we will start calling you fat a$$ it goes so well with your attitude Joanne. See you on Wednesday.
    🤣🤣🤣classic hey Joanne eat another wing with a beer how bout that since you’re sorry ass works one day a week not like us and still gets paid smfh

Unregistered
    Maybe she spelled JOANN wrong 😂
    Too funny!😂😂😂 Joanne see you tomorrow. You non essential worker.😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Was this IA completed??? What was the outcome

Unregistered
    So now an overweight civilian with bad teeth who works from home is starting crap with crime scene telling people one of the girls didn't lose the pregnancy weight gain. Shut up your foul mouth. Jealous much?

Unregistered
    So now an overweight civilian with bad teeth who works from home is starting crap with crime scene telling people one if thebgirls didn't lose the pregnancy weight gain. Shut up your foul mouth. Jealous much?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12