Mercy hospital bombardment and disruption for publicity

Unregistered

Mercy hospital bombardment and disruption for publicity

Seriously thousands test positive a day and hundreds die daily from corona virus. And as the officers that are supposed to uphold the law to enforce house arrest and control over essential items during times like this, you decide it's okay to gather a parade of officers (I counted more than 10 police cars) to show off their lights and sirens at Mercy Hospital just to show your appreciation for what they do? A commendation plaque shipped over to Mercy Hospital wasn't enough?

Courtesy of Carmona

Unregistered
    A hospital that’s not even near the city of Sweetwater at most. Why Mercy? Why not Jackson, or crisis or perhaps other senior living facilities .🤔 oh I know why, cause Carmona wife works there.. 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️ Caso cerrado... Hasta cuando ...0

Unregistered
    Estupido! Primero que nada, eres un imbecile. Cops dont check up on people on house arrest. You would know this because you’re on house arrest and a cop doesn’t check in on you comemorronga. Segundo, para de meterte los trastasos que vas a mear calientico papito lindo. Hasta cuando vas a resingar? Ñoooo! go away already fairy.

Unregistered

Shut the hell up Carmona

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Estupido! Primero que nada, eres un imbecile. Cops dont check up on people on house arrest. You would know this because you’re on house arrest and a cop doesn’t check in on you comemorronga. Segundo, para de meterte los trastasos que vas a mear calientico papito lindo. Hasta cuando vas a resingar? Ñoooo! go away already fairy.
    Stop making excuses to visit your wife at work while on city time. And stop spending money on useless loudspeakers for your new cars and gather up your "espanglish" speaking fellow officers and attend a english for LE class asap.

You mad because I'm attacking your public relations social media post? Go be a real cop.

~it is what it is~

Unregistered
    Is good to be King

Unregistered
    Is good to be King
    Keep thinking that you might get the surprise of your life!!! The people are not putting up with people like you, you are one that uses the badge and power to hurt others.... I CAN’T BREATH CARMONA!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Only the corrupt get targeted

Unregistered
    Keep thinking that you might get the surprise of your life!!! The people are not putting up with people like you, you are one that uses the badge and power to hurt others.... I CAN’T BREATH CARMONA!!!!!!!!!
    Hey flamingo boy. We all know who is posting this crap. Why not have the cajones to sign your name since we already know?

Unregistered
    Hey flamingo boy. We all know who is posting this crap. Why not have the cajones to sign your name since we already know?
    After you;
    Sorry couldn’t resist; BTW; this is not Mejia 😝😝😝