How many people going to lawyer up to get this emergency pay ? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh oh. Meeting alert. Ms Judgy and the Angry Lt meeting again by a secret. Q man wants to make sure he has a position on FOP or PBA. What a scumbag. He has been here 30 years an never did nothing with the unions. Now he just want to throw grenades. Coward. Then you have Judgy who rumor has it ate the ****k of a major during a hurricane. How many ****ks can one mouth take?
    You know what’s sad about your stupid ass is that people have families. You young f—-s have no idea how to be a cop. You come on here and put people down and do everything in your stupidity to ruin lives and families. I pray that one day you get what you have coming a giant slap from Karma you pos. NOTICE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ASS CLOWN RUMOR HAS IT. Don’t believe everything you hear.

Unregistered
    You know what’s sad about your stupid ass is that people have families. You young f—-s have no idea how to be a cop. You come on here and put people down and do everything in your stupidity to ruin lives and families. I pray that one day you get what you have coming a giant slap from Karma you pos. NOTICE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ASS CLOWN RUMOR HAS IT. Don’t believe everything you hear.
    Hilarious. You are calling me pos for doing the same thing you are. The stupidity is yours and so what if I am young. You are no better than me

Unregistered
    Hilarious. You are calling me pos for doing the same thing you are. The stupidity is yours and so what if I am young. You are no better than me
    No the difference is I am. Be a cop and don’t talk about things that you don’t have first hand knowledge of. Karma is a mother and one day she will visit you GOOD LUCK WHEN SHE DOES.

Unregistered
    I am better then you because I will only talk about your pathetic ass. I won’t hurt other people or their families.

Unregistered

Angry You Unrepentant TWAT - WE ARE GOING TO DEFUND POLICE

How is it that IT workers and lunch ladies are on emergency double pay and that is because schools are closed !! But somehow the wording for School Police doesn’t apply ???
    If you're crying now, wait until the only thing you get to police is your box under the bridge.

You ask for more money while half the nation is out of work you knuckle dragging mouth breather.

The Purge (of police contracts) is coming your way and your OT will dry up like your collective shriveled dix tryna make the world pay for your absent manhood. pvta de mi3rda chupandole la tranca de su madre apestosa chancletera pata sucia

Unregistered
    Union contracts have become a thing of the past. There has been alot of laws passed that protect workers, the Union have promoted nothing but mediocrity and lame performance. Lazy and crap officers get promoted and choice assignments and more money because of their seniority, not cause they earned it. Bunch of bullshit

Unregistered

I use that word all the time.

You’re use of the word, “retarded” is unacceptable and inappropriate. It is offensive and you should apologize, immediately.
    Stop being a little baby. Word means slow. You are taking it wrong. Get a music education.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567