How many people going to lawyer up to get this emergency pay ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now here is the thing. My brother has the same wording in his contract. He works for maintenance under the toys building. They only received double pay for the week before spring break. They filled out emergency pay forms until March 22. I worked twice during the period and I filled out and signed those forms but all the way to the 29th. It seems we got more than them. I personally don't think that we are entitled to this for right now when all my buddies that work in Hialeah and Miami Garden are not getting it. Another thing to the crazy LT please don't respond for all of us. I don't share your view or the way you handle yourself. News flash many of us who work for you think your unhinged. You are a vindictive, boisterous, belligerent numbskull that truly believes he is the smartest person in the room at all times. For god sakes please please stop telling people you were or are the most athletic person in the world. Nobody believes it.
    You are so right

Unregistered
    My brother will not lie to me. I just asked him again and he says hell no. I think that maybe some of us are confused. I don't know. I am just thankful to have a job.
    I just told you, go to your food distributions, talk to the managers yourself, they will show you if they haven’t turned them in yet to their coordinator their emergency forms. They’re already ones step ahead of the game. Once they get paid within these next few months, then that’s something to really argue.

Unregistered
    You guys are so retarded!
    These comments are hateful, degrading, bigoted and more consistent with the mentality of a 15-year-old, misusing the “R-Word” in negative context. What if you had a child or family member who was disabled?

Unregistered
    These comments are hateful, degrading, bigoted and more consistent with the mentality of a 15-year-old, misusing the “R-Word” in negative context. What if you had a child or family member who was disabled?
    The disabled one wouldn’t feel so bad, because You just redefined retarded. An individual who will say no to double pay based off the contract.

Unregistered
    The disabled one wouldn’t feel so bad, because You just redefined retarded. An individual who will say no to double pay based off the contract.
    And to think you wear a badge and supposedly serve the community.

Unregistered

Tiny sergeant

Reyes, please stop bad mouthing the department, the chief, the union, this place hasn't been that bad to you. For an oxygen thief you've done pretty well for yourself here...it wasn't so so long ago you were shedding tears in front of the union cause they were moving you from coral gables sr. Boo...hooo...Stop it, you're talking to people that think you're a *****, they don't listen to anything you say, and they run back and please oh please do tell...plus not that it can get any worse, you're putting your boyfriend, the good major in a worst light...please become a lady, don't you think you're over do...you have a position vital to teaching and learning, not *****ing and backstabbing...

Unregistered
    And to think you wear a badge and supposedly serve the community.
    Exactly, we wear the badge and serve the community . Then get told sorry guys, **** your contract and you better be at the lunch distribution next to the workers getting their double pay

Unregistered
    Exactly, we wear the badge and serve the community . Then get told sorry guys, **** your contract and you better be at the lunch distribution next to the workers getting their double pay
    I’m surprised the badge doesn’t make you fall over, you frail shallow idiot.

Unregistered
    I’m surprised the badge doesn’t make you fall over, you frail shallow idiot.
    Alright guy, since money ain’t a big deal to you, opa locka needs plenty of service right now. They pay less too but hey, you happy to carry the badge right ?? Lol typical hypocrite (democrat)

Unregistered
    Alright guy, since money ain’t a big deal to you, opa locka needs plenty of service right now. They pay less too but hey, you happy to carry the badge right ?? Lol typical hypocrite (democrat)
    They (Opa Locka), unlike us, actually have more person-to-person contact during the COViD 19 pandemic and also, when times are/were normal, face a far greater risk and hazard working in that crime infested city.
    Money is important, but we should not be greedy.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast