How many people going to lawyer up to get this emergency pay ?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

How many people going to lawyer up to get this emergency pay ?

How is it that IT workers and lunch ladies are on emergency double pay and that is because schools are closed !! But somehow the wording for School Police doesn’t apply ???

Unregistered
    Not me! Emergency pay for what?! Schools are closed and we have little to no contact with anyone! We're not getting called out to noise complaints or breaking up gatherings. We are literally driving by parks and yelling at people over the intercom to leave. 100% compliance and no threats from the outside. Work smart, not harder. We are on the verge of another financial hardship and you're demanding MORE money? Be grateful for what you are getting now. The county, MBPD, and Miami are deserve the extra pay, not us. And no, I'm not brass. I'm a rookie with 2 years on who has some appreciation for the current situation.

Unregistered

Fea...fea...

Omg...I gots my popcorn ready. How many of you morons are gonna storm the castle, I love comedies. Just tell your attorney that when you lose against the district's deep pockets attorneys you gotta pay your attorney fees and theirs...cmon...storm...storm...

Unregistered
    You guys are retarded. It’s in your contract. Look up the other workers Contacts such as ITS and Cafeteria managers and they have the same “Wording” as ours. They already filled out their emergency forms. If you don’t want money that’s entitled to you based on the contract that’s on you. But, why even have a contract in the first place stating you’re to get double pay ??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are retarded. It’s in your contract. Look up the other workers Contacts such as ITS and Cafeteria managers and they have the same “Wording” as ours. They already filled out their emergency forms. If you don’t want money that’s entitled to you based on the contract that’s on you. But, why even have a contract in the first place stating you’re to get double pay ??
    You’re use of the word, “retarded” is unacceptable and inappropriate. It is offensive and you should apologize, immediately.

Unregistered
    I’m sorry, I forgot in this era everybody is so damn sensitive. Do your research and see that our wording is no different from the other employees that have filled out their emergency forms already. Go to your school and simply ask them, they will show you the form. Now once they get paid double pay you’re telling me that you don’t want the money that’s promised on contract for you ??? Why even have a contract in the first place.

Unregistered
    Now here is the thing. My brother has the same wording in his contract. He works for maintenance under the toys building. They only received double pay for the week before spring break. They filled out emergency pay forms until March 22. I worked twice during the period and I filled out and signed those forms but all the way to the 29th. It seems we got more than them. I personally don't think that we are entitled to this for right now when all my buddies that work in Hialeah and Miami Garden are not getting it. Another thing to the crazy LT please don't respond for all of us. I don't share your view or the way you handle yourself. News flash many of us who work for you think your unhinged. You are a vindictive, boisterous, belligerent numbskull that truly believes he is the smartest person in the room at all times. For god sakes please please stop telling people you were or are the most athletic person in the world. Nobody believes it.

Unregistered
    No man, they’re still filling out forms even for April because they’re on. Talk to them, they’ll show you. This is all bullshit, and I don’t know why they don’t want to fight it but they’re getting this money.

Unregistered
    My brother will not lie to me. I just asked him again and he says hell no. I think that maybe some of us are confused. I don't know. I am just thankful to have a job.

Unregistered
    Only real cops qualify for emergency pay not you school board losers who have no clue what real police work is

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast