Nw lt - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nw lt

Unregistered
    Q has created a hostile work environment. Sadly, the Commander, I like her, but damn BP where are you? As for the Major, she is just as guilty. Vicarious liability, she knows about the hostile work environment but does nothing. Meanwhile, NW officers suffer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Q has created a hostile work environment. Sadly, the Commander, I like her, but damn BP where are you? As for the Major, she is just as guilty. Vicarious liability, she knows about the hostile work environment but does nothing. Meanwhile, NW officers suffer.
    BP, just happy to be an administrator. Struggles to grasp her role and probably wasn’t ready for what a commander should be and do.
    The Major is a whole different story. Lazy, incompetent, retired on duty, and undeserving of the multiple ranks she’s held (and failed at). Arguably, one of the biggest losers this agency has ever had and contributes nothing to this place.
    Both allow Q to run amuck, unchecked and to act like the idiot he is.

Unregistered
    Q, what do you have to say? Why not hear from you? Come clarify and explain your style of supervision? It’s somewhat evident that there is some animosity and resentment toward you and how you manage people and processes. You claim to be intelligent so why not speak up?

Unregistered

Size 2 shoe

Leave q alone, he's a misguided fool. I've seen Maribel and him cooersing this whole emergency pay issue on afternoon. Shifts. Where is her loyalty?

Unregistered
    Leave q alone, he's a misguided fool. I've seen Maribel and him cooersing this whole emergency pay issue on afternoon. Shifts. Where is her loyalty?
    What a treacherous troll.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12